Columbia Photo of the Day

Firefox

Thanks! The train and fountain pictures weren't showing up on my work computer, but now I can see them. Wow, the reflection of the train on the river is so amazingly clear, great shot. Love the night time shot of the fountain at Finlay, it looks like lava is pouring out of it. Keep up the good work everyone :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today's Contribution!!!! A view of Lincoln Street... There was a Ultimate Cheerleader Convention going on. That was great for the city because i was talking to people from Raleigh, Wilmington, Savannah, Orlando and Jacksonville while i was at the IHOP and they were really impressed with the progress that Columbia seems to be making. Me and this guy from Raleigh sat and talked the longest about Adesso, Williams Brice area and the Vista...he waited to ask me about 5pts after his wife and son walked into the IHOP to use the restroom...lol...as he didn't want to tell any of his wild stories from "the time he came to Columbia and had one of the best times of his life"... But as Krazyboi said earlier about the lot that needed to be developed...that's what people seemed to think...that Columbia still has to many surface lots that could be developed.

CityPics010.jpg

Good stuff, CarolinaSouth. It's good to see the progress recognized by outsiders.

I like that view (although I wish the light pole was gone). The new Hilton really does provide some nice new views of downtown. In about a year and a half, a shot from that angle will be even denser, with Center Vista completed.