Columbia from Above

Firefox

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are some of the best Columbia pictures I've EVER seen. You can really appreciate the density and the lushness of the city (I didn't realize it was so green before viewing this set of pictures). Renaissance Plaza looks great from above (I hope that parcel behind it gets developed soon).

I hope you are planning to post some of these in the picture of the day thread! Specifically the one of the Main St cluster and the capitol dome. I am simply amazed by all of these... This is definitely a view that most people don't get to see!

I didn't realize there is a pond behind the bell south building.

I'd like to get the one of Main St in full size if possible.

I hope you are planning to post some of these in the picture of the day thread! Specifically the one of the Main St cluster and the capitol dome. I am simply amazed by all of these... This is definitely a view that most people don't get to see!

I didn't realize there is a pond behind the bell south building.

I'd like to get the one of Main St in full size if possible.

I like that shot as well, and it somewhat took me by surprise when I first saw it. Columbia really does have a great collection of buildings that have a lot of variety in terms of age, architecture, and flair. I can't wait to see this shot once Vsion is complete.

Am I the only one who think the Merrill Lynch building, although somewhat dated, is pretty cool? :shades:

Renaissance Plaza looks really good in this shot:

memorial%20park%20from%20cap%20ctr.jpg

I'm also a fan of the last shot. It'll be great when more cool buildings start going up on surface lots in the Vista.

Archived