Not Nashville but take a look at these

Fallingwater

Chicago, IL currently has a whole slew of buildings either under construction or in the planning stages. Some of these are quite remarkable. Two towers, in particular, are REALLY interesting and daring.

THE AQUA:

The Aqua

THE CHICAGO SPIRE:

This one is supposed to be 124 floors. A slender corkscrew.

Chicago Spire

THE ELYSIAN

One that is more traditional and seems to be welcomed by all is the Elysian. I love this design.

The Elysian

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not, but that was the old design for the Chicago Spire. The new design is a bit "fatter" and without a spire. It's still 2000 Ft, and that's 2000 feet to the roof, and an amazing 150 stories. It may be higher to the highest occupied floor than the Burj Dubai.

I believe the Aqua and Elysian are both now under construction.

I heard the Chicago Spire has changed hands and a developer from Ireland has taken the helm of this project and is determined to get it built.

There is a thread on Agoraphoria dating back to the Summer concerning several of the more prominent projects in Chicago with a few more recent updates. The Waterview Tower, for instance, will be 89 or 90 floors and over 1,000 ft.

Agoraphoria thread

Archived