Happy New Year

eastover neworleans

I know it's a little early but, I would like to wish all of you a happy and safe New Year. I wish all of you guys well in 2007 I hope that you guys are healthy and prosperous. Just remember to keep your family first . I don't want to get a little bit too religious here but, I'll keep you guys in my prayers. O and another thing the Saint are going all the way baby.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks eastover neworleans. Very well said. I need all the prayer I can get :thumbsup: I hope you and everybody else here on UP have a great New Year that's healthy and prosperous too!

Who dat say they gonna beat dem Saints?? Storybook season for the Saints! The #1 seed NFC Bears do not impress me that much. I hope Joe Horn will be ready??

I know it's a little early but, I would like to wish all of you a happy and safe New Year. I wish all of you guys well in 2007 I hope that you guys are healthy and prosperous. Just remember to keep your family first . I don't want to get a little bit too religious here but, I'll keep you guys in my prayers. O and another thing the Saint are going all the way baby.

I think this is gonna be good year as well. It's started off rough, but I think that will change sooner than people think.

As far as the Saints...Superbowl bound. There is fear back home in IL about this team from the Bears fans. Philly is the only NFC team that concerns me right now.

I think this is gonna be good year as well. It's started off rough, but I think that will change sooner than people think.

As far as the Saints...Superbowl bound. There is fear back home in IL about this team from the Bears fans. Philly is the only NFC team that concerns me right now.

Archived