Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

urbanbna

My Construction Site Rounds

22 posts in this topic

OK! Today, I made my rounds around the major projects in town, and a couple of the smaller developments. I have a description of each development before the set of pictures, so, Enjoy!!!

East Park Cmmunity Center in historic Edgefield

IMG_2581%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2582%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2583%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2584%20(Large).JPG

5th & Main Condos

IMG_2589%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2588%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2587%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2586%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2585%20(Large).JPG

Suntrust Plaza

IMG_2590%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2591%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2593%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2596%20(Large).JPG

Encore SoBro (one of two towers hopefully)

IMG_2612%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2611%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2610%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2609%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2608%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2607%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2606%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2605%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2604%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2603%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2602%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2601%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2600%20(Large).JPG

IMG_2598%20(Large).JPG

Part 2

Great update! That Community Center is going to be awesome, and 5th and Main is a huge project. The Sun Trust and Encore projects are coming along quite rapidly now.

more to come, just uploading the rest of the pictures to my website so i can post them... keep around for the next few minutes

more to come, just uploading the rest of the pictures to my website so i can post them... keep around for the next few minutes

Any chance you take pictures of the lots of future developments (ie Terrazzo and the Crown) next time you do this?

for sure, i will

i am putting together photo series of these projects and making time lapse videos of them to show the progress of the entire development

I wasn't on the site then, but was there any debate over Suntrust Tower being so close to the Ryman and looming over it, because it really bothers me. Thank you so much for taking all these pictures for us!

PS. We need a sticked thread at the top for pictures

Yes, there was. And I agree; although I'm all for any kind of development withing the core, it is very close to the Ryman. I'm gonna wait, though, to see how the finished product looks.

Thanks for the pictures. You just saved me a lot of time because I was going to do this one day this week when I had some time. Of course, still have not found the time.

You may want to go up Long blvd. There are about 5 smaller condo projects going up there and on Partenon Court. Also you may want to get shots of the Green Hills area. There are 3 developments going there along with the Belle Meade theater project.

Great job :thumbsup::thumbsup::w00t:

Nice job! Next time I'm down at some of these jobsites, I'll see if I can get some shots from the inside looking out.

Nice job! Next time I'm down at some of these jobsites, I'll see if I can get some shots from the inside looking out.

Anybody have any idea of the total number of condo units beings constructed currently in our fair city? Is there over 1000?

I wasn't on the site then, but was there any debate over Suntrust Tower being so close to the Ryman and looming over it, because it really bothers me. Thank you so much for taking all these pictures for us!

Check out Emmylou Harris's comment about this on the Neil Young "Heart of Gold" DVD. She thinks the "architecture police" should have nipped this one in the bud!!

Anybody have any idea of the total number of condo units beings constructed currently in our fair city? Is there over 1000?