Charleston Photo of the Day

gs3

Since most cities have a photo of the day thread, maybe the mods can pin this one. Thought it would be great to see more photos from you guys in Charleston. Have several of my own would like to share as well.

I'll start with this one. Taken on the streets of Charleston. Don't ask me why, but this vehicle just seems soooo Charleston. Maybe it's the British connection. :thumbsup:

CIMG0903.jpg

Edited by gsupstate

charleston is a really pretty place to live...by looking at these pictures you remember why you live here. when you walk down the streets of downtown sometimes you have to think what it would be like if we were living in the 1800s when alot of the historical buildings were built.

Thought I'd share a few photos I'd taken back in the summer. I rarely check the Charleston thread, so my apologies for breaking the 'Photo of the Day' topic.

This has to be one of my favorite cities. Period. There's such an intimacy about a city of this scale and the detailing in the architecture/ neighborhoods seems to always give something new, no matter how many times you've seen an area. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Broad Street

Charleston_cw-19-1.jpg

Tradd or Church Street

Charleston_cw-05-1.jpg

St. Philips

Charleston_cw-08-1.jpg

Charleston_cw-10-1.jpg

Waterfront Park

Charleston_cw-18-1.jpg

Charleston_cw-09-1.jpg

Ravenal Bridge

Charleston_cw-20-1.jpg

Charleston_cw-12-1.jpg

This has to be one of my favorite cities. Period. There's such an intimacy about a city of this scale and the detailing in the architecture/ neighborhoods seems to always give something new, no matter how many times you've seen an area. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Tradd or Church Street

Charleston_cw-05-1.jpg

Wow! All the photos are wonderful, but I especially love this one! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome pic. He must of had an excellent camera with very good zoom capabalities, because there is no way he would of been that close to the military plane when that pic was taken. If he was, he would of been in a big plane accident.

Edited by g-man430