Charleston Photo of the Day

gs3

Continued great pics Zahc...keep them coming...my last set of pics down there didn't turn out to well, so I'll get back down in a few weeks and snap some more.

...thanks and...a perfect plan with you returning to CHARLESTON in time for a Spring photoShoot. I remember being downtown in early Spring when I was in college and how the city looked so beautiful (to me even then) with the rainbow houses, even the shabby ones, and all sort of flowers and trees were in bloom, and the smell of saltwater and wet wood and flowers perforated the air. I don't recall all the bees but sure plenty of them were abuzz and bewitched...doing their natural thing. I didn't suffer at all from allergies back then and could enjoy such moments without sneezing or coughing so...

IMG_2520.jpg

Edited by Zahc