Charleston Photo of the Day

gs3

What a beautiful view of the Waterfront Park and Charleston Harbor, I need to pay that area a visit real soon. :camera:

I love Waterfront Park. I was down there 2 weekends ago, need to get those pix online so I can start posting too. I think that is my favorite area of Charleston. Spring time is definitely arriving. Can their be any place more beautiful during this time of year?

Nice capture of the Palmetto tree, the church steeple and the old house and chimney in the background GvilleSC. Is that the Circular Church's steeple?

That is St. Phillip's on Church Street in the picture. The Circular Congregational Church on Meeting Street doesn't have a steeple, although it is a cool building too.