Metro Detroit Photo of the Day

ZachariahDaMan

I finally got around to uploading some photos from when I went to the Guardian Building over Christmas break, so I finally have something to contribute here. Unfortunately, I had just gotten the camera, so all of the default settings were on, which included a time stamp, bad light settings, and some kind of delay thing. So most of them are messed up, but for this one, I was able to salvage it. I made a desktop out of it.

377194894_2790efa73e_o.jpg

Edited by Jasoncw

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Montgomery Ward Building in East Dearborn. Montgomery Ward closed its doors in 2001 and the city bought it in 2005. There has been several proposals for what to do with it including making it the headquartars of an unnamed company which would bring 500 employees.

112_3140.jpg

Edited by ZachariahDaMan

Is $25 a year really that bad though? I think its worth it. I'm hooked. At this point, I don't know what I'd do without flickr since I enjoy taking so many pictures.

Although, I'll admit that most of my pictures I post here on urbanplanet aren't from flickr, rather my u of m webspace, cause it's free! errr I mean paid through tuition.

Edited by wolverine

Dude, i have 12 dollars in my wallet and no job yet, but im going to try to get one next week. After i finish cough*cough* drivers ed cough*cough.

BTW- How long do you get to keep that U of M webspace after graduating? One of my teachers has a site from MSU, and she graduated like a year and a half ago.