Uptown Condo Absorption

Fiat Lux

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am new. I certainly don't want to ask for anyone's homework, that would be Academic Misconduct. What I had in mind was sharing a helpful link if another reader had seen one.

There has been so much said about condo "overbuilding" that I am curious if Charlotte is at risk or following its own trend (as we seem to be doing in overall homebuilding). Hopefully, the latter.

Fiat

Well I am new. I certainly don't want to ask for anyone's homework, that would be Academic Misconduct. What I had in mind was sharing a helpful link if another reader had seen one.

There has been so much said about condo "overbuilding" that I am curious if Charlotte is at risk or following its own trend (as we seem to be doing in overall homebuilding). Hopefully, the latter.

Fiat

Is it verboten to ask questions about real estate here? Seems like the whole thing is about real estate.

Here we go. The rules about the site:

"Do not create posts looking to buy or rent property. (this is not limited to real estate)

Do not create posts to sell or rent property. (also not limited to real estate)

Do not attempt to contact members here to buy, sell, or rent proper[t]y.

Don't create topics asking about relocation information. i.e. 'Where is a good place to live?'"

I think we're all still OK.

Fiat

Asking for absorption is a gray area, but this site is a discussion site, so simply asking for data outright is either against the rules, or just not very fun. There are clever ways, though, to find out information from others on such a site.

I see that you are starting to participate elsewhere on this site. Please continue and you will see how things typically work here.

Is it verboten to ask questions about real estate here? Seems like the whole thing is about real estate.

Here we go. The rules about the site:

"Do not create posts looking to buy or rent property. (this is not limited to real estate)

Do not create posts to sell or rent property. (also not limited to real estate)

Do not attempt to contact members here to buy, sell, or rent proper[t]y.

Don't create topics asking about relocation information. i.e. 'Where is a good place to live?'"

I think we're all still OK.

Fiat

Archived