Bridgeport Intermodal Transit Center

doz180

"They call it an intermodal transit hub. That means there are several modes of mass transit all coming together in the same place. They're building a 17 bay bus station right next to the metro-north train station,which is right next to the dock for the ferry to long island. Transportation experts say intermodal hubs are the future of mass transit."

www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=5690465

Does anybody know if any companies have decided to put offices near this hub? I found a proposed plan for office space that would link directly to it.

www.bridgeport-econ.org/newfactsheets/Intermodal.pdf

I recall at one time they were considering a high speed ferry to Laguardia Airport, is this still being discussed?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
"They call it an intermodal transit hub. That means there are several modes of mass transit all coming together in the same place. They're building a 17 bay bus station right next to the metro-north train station,which is right next to the dock for the ferry to long island. Transportation experts say intermodal hubs are the future of mass transit."

Does anybody know if any companies have decided to put offices near this hub? I found a proposed plan for office space that would link directly to it.

I recall at one time they were considering a high speed ferry to Laguardia Airport, is this still being discussed?

• 1 month later...

Archived