Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Leatherheads

69 posts in this topic

I intended to show up for the extras try-outs but got kind of busy during the day with work. Maybe this weekend.

I though the church that had been meeting at the old T.R. high school was now meeting at the new T.R. high school. Is this not the case?

An article in the GV News about a local lumber company that Leatherheads crews have been using for lumber, paint, nails, etc for some of the sets for the movie. Nice to see the impact of these movies actually translate into dollars and not just star sightings. :thumbsup: Are there any projections available of total dollars that this movie prodcution will pump into the Greenville area? Anyone know?

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/.../702010325/1003

Has anyone heard if they have started to hire "regular people" as extras? I'm talking about the football player parts but I guess just regular "town folk". My wife and I went and put our names in the hat so to speak but have not heard anything.

^^ Wondering who will be the first UP'er to post a local photo of one of the stars? :lol:

Word is George and John K. are staying at the Westin right now and Renee is at the Hampton Inn.

Word is George and John K. are staying at the Westin right now and Renee is at the Hampton Inn.

^^^John Kerry is staying at the Westin right now? :lol: