Leatherheads

gs3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm not into celebrities, but stalking them with photographers, like the Greenville News did with Rene Z. outside of Starbucks the other day or trying to figure out where George Clooney is seems awfully weird. I'm sure I'll catch this movie at some point, just like I wanted to watch the "Radio" movie because I've seen Radio on the sideline in years past, but the fawning attention to them seems strange.

^^^I know what you mean. The BMW Charity Pro-Am has way more celebrities than this and for some reason the media is giving the TWO (yes, only TWO) celebrities in this movie way more publicity than they should really have. Personally, this whole "Leatherheads" propaganda stuff is really starting to drive me insane. Everyday on WYFF, Fox Carolina, and in the Greenville News there seems to always be something about it. :wacko:

^^^I know what you mean. The BMW Charity Pro-Am has way more celebrities than this and for some reason the media is giving the TWO (yes, only TWO) celebrities in this movie way more publicity than they should really have. Personally, this whole "Leatherheads" propaganda stuff is really starting to drive me insane. Everyday on WYFF, Fox Carolina, and in the Greenville News there seems to always be something about it. :wacko:

Please give credit to "TommyLee4me" (username) even though you don't know who he is for these pics of the football field they are using for filming in Tigerville:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/tomm...me/DSC00308.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/tomm...me/DSC00307.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/tomm...me/DSC00306.jpg

I met Michael York today. He is in town for Camelot at The Peace Center.

He had the nicest things to say about Greenville. He really loved Falls Park.

He was very friendly and nice.

I also saw Renee Zellwigger Today. She walked right by my cart. She has been working out at the gym.Im not sure of the name of it.

She was walking so fast I didnt get a chance to try to say hello.

I met Michael York today. He is in town for Camelot at The Peace Center.

He had the nicest things to say about Greenville. He really loved Falls Park.

He was very friendly and nice.

I also saw Renee Zellwigger Today. She walked right by my cart. She has been working out at the gym.Im not sure of the name of it.

She was walking so fast I didnt get a chance to try to say hello.

Archived