Motel, Hotel, Hoilday Inn

turlough

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of those hotels in Houston look fairly generic to me. Agree with monsoon, they could be anywhere.

I've stayed at the Adolphus in Dallas a couple of times, and it is by far the nicest place I've ever stayed in anywhere. Spectacular hotel, comfortable, not too stuffy, and the service was incredible. The Fairmont in Dallas was pretty nice, too. Great views.

DallasTexan, sorry about all those pictures. I havent even heard of half of those listed houston hotels. most of them are even in the 'burbs. Not a good way to represent the Htown hotels at all! If you wanna see some real Houston hotels, try The Warwick, The St. Regis, The Four seasons, Hilton Americas (rendering shown above :) ) or Hotel Derek. Very sheek and interesting places (or will be) to stay.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Crowne Plaza Medical Center...I don't think this undistinguished building will be missed......from the Houston Business Journal....

Not surprising. I remember them losing their Crowne Plaza status for several years.

BTW, I believe it's "Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn"

Oh, and that Hilton Americas has to be one of the ugliest hotels in the country.

Archived