Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turlough

Motel, Hotel, Hoilday Inn

12 posts in this topic

Hotels in metro HOUSTON :D:D

SHERATON HOUSTON BROOKHOLLOW

sheraton-hotels-houston-brookhollow.jpg

HOTEL HOUSTON

resim1.jpg

MARRIOTT AT MEDICAL CENTER

HOUMCE01.jpg

THE WESTIN HOUSTON

houston_hotel.jpg

HILTON AMERICAS

fullsize.GIF

DOUBLETREE AT ALLEN CENTER

82.jpg

DOUBLETREE AT INTERCONTINENTAL

embnosmall.jpg

Dallas eat your heart out :P:P:P J/K

A single hotel in Dallas OWNS every hotel in Houston.

Hotel Aldolphus:

wpe29.jpg

Most of those hotels in Houston look fairly generic to me. Agree with monsoon, they could be anywhere.

I've stayed at the Adolphus in Dallas a couple of times, and it is by far the nicest place I've ever stayed in anywhere. Spectacular hotel, comfortable, not too stuffy, and the service was incredible. The Fairmont in Dallas was pretty nice, too. Great views.

A single hotel in Dallas OWNS every hotel in Houston.

Hotel Aldolphus:

wpe29.jpg

You don't play fair :(:(

DallasTexan, sorry about all those pictures. I havent even heard of half of those listed houston hotels. most of them are even in the 'burbs. Not a good way to represent the Htown hotels at all! If you wanna see some real Houston hotels, try The Warwick, The St. Regis, The Four seasons, Hilton Americas (rendering shown above :) ) or Hotel Derek. Very sheek and interesting places (or will be) to stay.

Oh and by the way - I love the adolphus picture, never stayed there but I do love it in every way possible ( quite jealous of it actually. watch your back, houston might have to steal it away)

Kathy Whitmire will rot eternelly for destroying the Shamrock......

The Crowne Plaza Medical Center...I don't think this undistinguished building will be missed......from the Houston Business Journal....

Not surprising. I remember them losing their Crowne Plaza status for several years.

BTW, I believe it's "Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn"

Oh, and that Hilton Americas has to be one of the ugliest hotels in the country.

Re. Hilton Americas...I'd have thought they might come up with something better, especially considering all of the money they spent on the place.