Downtown Days Inn Sold

Prankster

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A good way to make the building look better without too much investment. I hope we see a bigger vision for the property in the years to come. :)

Joe

I don't think the ground floor is going to get any special treatment, unless "red" is special. :) Still looks better though. Can't wait to see new landscaping.

764058792_2f79706419_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay question...

I know the Pearl Street Days Hotel will become a Holiday Inn in December, and that there are to be numerous interior renovations...

Is there anything planned for the exterior? When I was running yesterday I noticed that they seem to be doing something along all of the roof lines, and then on the hotel itself they are adding some kind of trim/molding/or something between every other floor. (So for only on the east/south sides)

Anyone know what's up?

Okay question...

I know the Pearl Street Days Hotel will become a Holiday Inn in December, and that there are to be numerous interior renovations...

Is there anything planned for the exterior? When I was running yesterday I noticed that they seem to be doing something along all of the roof lines, and then on the hotel itself they are adding some kind of trim/molding/or something between every other floor. (So for only on the east/south sides)

Anyone know what's up?

Archived