West Coast Photo of the Day

gs3

Would be nice to see this thread pinned so that people could share a photo each day. This has been done in the Southern Forum. What do you guys think?

In hopes this will start.

Jan 5, 2007:

Looking over Elliott Bay / Puget Sound from the Seattle waterfront:

OlympicsElliottBay.jpg

Edited by gsupstate

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, guess I wasn't paying enough attention. I just noticed this topic is West Coast, not Western US. Sorry if the New Mexico pics don't really fit in. :blush: If someone says something soon enough I can still edit them out.

All the same :lol: , they are good pictures too, it just encourages more west coast love :wub::whistling:

All the same :lol: , they are good pictures too, it just encourages more west coast love :wub::whistling:

I guess I'm just trying to figure out if this topic was just starting for only the West Coast or for the Western US. I've got other western pics but not of the West Coast. I haven't made it that far yet.

Oops, guess I wasn't paying enough attention. I just noticed this topic is West Coast, not Western US. Sorry if the New Mexico pics don't really fit in. :blush: If someone says something soon enough I can still edit them out.

From the looks of the forums, it seems New Mexico doesn't have a home. I would think it would be in with West Coast since Arizona and Nevada are. I should probably have titled this U.S. West and not West "Coast". Great pics of the Rail Runner! :thumbsup:

Edited by gsupstate

From the looks of the forums, it seems New Mexico doesn't have a home. I would think it would be in with West Coast since Arizona and Nevada are. I should probably have titled this U.S. West and not West "Coast". Great pics of the Rail Runner! :thumbsup:

I just didn't want to assume it was for the whole west and not just the west coast. :D

Nice pics gsupstate. I think I've seen Ranier Tower but didn't know what the name of the building was or even where it was exactly. Also interesting seeing the original Starbucks, the window also mentions tea and spices other than coffee.

Thanks Mith242. :)

I must say, when you walk by Rainier Tower on the street, with that base, from certain angles it feels as though the tower may fall over. A very uneasy feeling.