Conspiracy theories!

Charlotteman

^ In retrospect, it has been much better for Bush to have not found Bin Laden [for Bush]. When I first heard this kind of "conspiracy" several years ago, it sounded far fetched, but now given what we know of our president, I'm 95% sure that there has not been a real effort to find him.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we have a very short lifespan compared to the rest of the universe, so why should any other civilization care if we exist or not.

I don't think they all do. Some probably want to come explore just to see what's here. It seems in many cases, though, that the UFO is seen speeding back off into the sky and disappearing into space (I've personally witnessed this.) In my opinion, these are cases where they were either checking things out down here and spooked away, or they made a wrong turn at Mars, and sped off once they realized it.

There is also the theory that we never went to the moon in the first place and that everything was fillmed in the Nevada Desert. The video footage was poor and this was during a time when video technolgy was more advanced. The flag was waving in space. there is no wind in space. That could expalin why we havnt gone back to the moon since.

Surely there is some kind of force in space that would cause the flag to wave. I can't see everything being completely still in space.

Another part to this theory is that people say there were no stars visible in the distant sky. That one doesn't mean anything, because anyone who has ever photographed the moon (myself included) can vouch for the fact that the stars don't show in zoomed photos of the moon even when the sky is filled with them to the naked eye.

I believe the lunar landing did occur, and I've always wondered why some would try to discredit this accomplishment. Perhaps I'll never understand that.

All of those moon conspiracy theories can be explained and it's easy enough to point a telescope at the moon and see the evidence the moon landings too place. Also anyone advocating for a conspiracy that these landings did not take place simply is unfamiliar with the circumstances of the time. The USA was in a space race with the USSR to put the first man on the moon. If we had not been successful they would have certainly exposed it. They sent a probe to the moon at exactly the same time the first moon landing took place and they had to coordinate this with NASA so the two spacecraft would not collide with each other. This fact was kept secret from the American and Soviet public for a long time because the probe crashed and the American government did not want the public to know that it had talked to the Soviets about it. Even this secret came out with time.

The first moon landing was a truly global event. The entire world completely stopped to watch Neil Armstrong step out of the lunar lander and speak his famous words. I don't know of any event that has taken place since that united the world as that event did. It was one of the USA's finest hours and its a shame that today, most of the world views us as big bullies,

Surely there is some kind of force in space that would cause the flag to wave. I can't see everything being completely still in space.

Another part to this theory is that people say there were no stars visible in the distant sky. That one doesn't mean anything, because anyone who has ever photographed the moon (myself included) can vouch for the fact that the stars don't show in zoomed photos of the moon even when the sky is filled with them to the naked eye.

I believe the lunar landing did occur, and I've always wondered why some would try to discredit this accomplishment. Perhaps I'll never understand that.

What I dont understand is why we never went back. Its been well over 30 years and im sure technology has improve since then to make it cheaper and more effiecient to go back, yet going to the moon isnt even on the radar for the next 20 or 30 years.

Sometimes conspiracy theories can be a fun diversion, and at other times some can be hysterically funny! Which conspiracy theory do you find interesting and why?

Here are three I find intriguing and a brief description of each:

New World Order---shadowy groups seek to rule the entire planet, or they already do. Possible involvement of such groups as Freemasons, the Trilateral Commission, and the Rothchild family of Europe.

JFK assasination--my personal favorite. JFK wasn't killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. He was killed by such groups as the CIA, the mafia or possibly Cuba. Some watchers of this one think LBJ might have orchestrated it. Some theories even say the driver did it!!

UFO coverup---alien spacecraft have landed on earth many times and continue to do so, as governments around the world try their best to suppress information about it. Starting at Roswell in the 1940s and continuing today, governments are denying alien craft are here.

There are a multitude of conspiracy theories to ponder. Thoughts?

some say the Kennedys were responsible for Marylin Monroe's death. She kept a diary of "secrets". apparently John and Bobby Kennedy were leaking top secert sensitive information to her. and the night she died, Bobby Kennedy went to see her. Bobby Kennedy was heard screaming at her saying "where is the f_ _ _ing book! also the day before Marylin Monroe made a statement and said she was going to the press to "tell all". She said she knew something that "would shock the entire world" Its a mystery to me as to what would be so shocking. Some have speculated that it could be info about UFOs. nevertheless, she died before she had a chance to tell the world what it was that she knew. The CIA did keep files on her. The project name on her CIA files were called "Project Moon Dust" that was a project associated with recovering debre from fallen "terrestrial" space vehicles which some say could have included UFOs.

"One day, when the Marilyn Monroe document was being displayed, a student noticed "a sort of smudge or shadow" to the left of the TOP SECRET stamp. When enhaunced the imprint contained the name "Schulgen". This proved to be another invaluable piece of UFO evidence. Brigadier General George Schulgen was the Chief of the Air Intelligence Requirements Division of Army Air Corps Intelligence. His job basically was to investigate "flying saucer" cases at the time. How did his name get on the document?"

document.jpg

What I dont understand is why we never went back. Its been well over 30 years and im sure technology has improve since then to make it cheaper and more effiecient to go back, yet going to the moon isnt even on the radar for the next 20 or 30 years.

Yeah, I've never understood that either. You'd think we'd have chain restaurants and a Wal-Mart up there by now.

I've been told that since we'd beaten the Russians to the moon, they decided to divirt the billions to social progams, but I don't buy it since the equipment had already been built for one more moon rocket. It was unceremoniously scrapped in a Long Island junkyard. I thin author Charles Pelligrino led efforts rescue some of it.

Man hasn't left earth orbit since '72. Pretty sad in my book.

I agree with metro 100%. If the moon landing was faked, the USSR would have known it and exposed it in a second flat. Funny, at the time my grandfather was convinced it was a hoax.

I think Marilyn Monroe knew way too much for the Kennedys' comfort levels. She died just like Dorothy Killgallen, who interviewed Jack Ruby and claimed she was going to crack the JFK assasination open--an "over dose".

And in my humble opinion, I think Roswell was exactly as the government claimed---a test balloon that crashed. Lots of top secret balloons at the time~~nothing really exotic when you read all the facts. Perhaps the government is covering up other UFO stuff, but I don't think Roswell is one of them.

Why are "sensitive" files about JFK's assasination "locked" until 2038????

Wondering about that myself, I can't think of anyone connected with the administration or the assassination events that will be alive then, or their direct descendants (children, nieces, nephews), so should be no family embarassments from any corruption or criminal activities that are buried there-in. But if the assassination was carried out by some in the govt. itself, then why would there be a record of it at all? They would have gotten rid of any such evidence you'd think.

And LBJ - I've heard some stories about how ruthless and screwed up he was, but Jacklyn Kennedy was supposed to have walked in on him at JFK's viewing before the funeral and caught him having sex with Kennedy's dead face and muttering something about how he was the one on top now or something like that. At least I was reading that in Lewis Black's latest book, anyone else heard of that?

nowensome is this a joke???? My god, that's depraved but I wouldn't put it past LBJ. After all, he showed films in the White House theatre of his farm animals copulating, and thought it was hysterically funny---shows his bizarre sense of things. Remember the famous pic of him picking up his dog by it's ears? LBJ was a crass, disrespectful man.

He hated JFK and RFK with a passion. A week or so before the assasination he reportedy confided to his mistress that "those Kennedy's have humiliated me for the last time."

Because the present generation is too occupied in eating Freedom Fries, pouring french wine down the drain in fits of nationalism, and getting involved in wars to show the rest of the world. Science and Math isn't important anymore and is in fact often being replace by religious dogma that divides people. The bottom line is this kind of vision for the future is not there anymore.

nowensome is this a joke???? My god, that's depraved but I wouldn't put it past LBJ. After all, he showed films in the White House theatre of his farm animals copulating, and thought it was hysterically funny---shows his bizarre sense of things. Remember the famous pic of him picking up his dog by it's ears? LBJ was a crass, disrespectful man.

He hated JFK and RFK with a passion. A week or so before the assasination he reportedy confided to his mistress that "those Kennedy's have humiliated me for the last time."

I am not joking, no, and don't think Lewis Black was either (even though he is a comedian), believe he indicated a source in the book, he claims it was a breaking point in which he realized that nothing was taboo in this world (or something like that), I will look up later and re-post. I'd go ahead and quote the passage itself except I am sure that violates some rules here...

EDIT: The source was "The Parts Left out of the Kennedy Book" by Paul Krassner.

As to our generation and it's lack of vision or anything beyond the "self", I think that kind of thing is self correcting - though it usually takes tragedy or momentous events. Another major depression, a real and sustained shortage of petro, a true war, etc.

The History Network showed "UFO Over Illinois" again this week.

The sightings were in 2000, and police departments from adjacent towns tracked an enormous UFO as it hovered by. And guess what it looked like---a huge black triangle.

Toward the end of the show a possible explanation was mentioned that I think has a lot of credence. Perhaps it's a top secret spy blimp under R & D that happens to incorporate stealth technology. Smack dab in the middle of the UFO's trajectory sat Scott Air Force Base.

One thing about the craft is that it can hover AND take off at unbelievable speeds!

The History Network showed "UFO Over Illinois" again this week.

The sightings were in 2000, and police departments from adjacent towns tracked an enormous UFO as it hovered by. And guess what it looked like---a huge black triangle.

Toward the end of the show a possible explanation was mentioned that I think has a lot of credence. Perhaps it's a top secret spy blimp under R & D that happens to incorporate stealth technology. Smack dab in the middle of the UFO's trajectory sat Scott Air Force Base.

One thing about the craft is that it can hover AND take off at unbelievable speeds!

I've seen that one a few times, very interesting. Why though would they test such a thing over heavily populated areas, where it is sure to be seen?

Basically because it was extremely expensive. The focus of NASA changed from moon exploration to space habitation (Skylab, the Shuttle). We could go back, but NASAs budget would have to be drastically increased from the $16+/- billion it is today.

I think the reason UFOs are seen over large metro areas is because the government wants to keep the UFO mythology alive and thriving. When people see fantastic things in the sky, and automatically assume it is alien spacecraft, it takes tons of pressure off the US military to explain these top secret craft.

• 7 months later...

startling video of the kennedy Assasination!!! Im sure most of you have seen that final shot to JFK in the motorcade. His head goes back as if he is shot from the front. The theory was that lee Harvey Oswald wasnt the only gunman. would it surprise you to say the limo driver in Kennedy's car shot him? I know it sounds crazy check this video and you'll see the driver turn around with something in his hand pointed at the president during the final shot that made his head go back. This all happens when the people in the car with the president is turned away from the Limo driver. This shot happens when there is hardly anyone near the car. It was also said that the few people that were close to the car when it happen ended up mysteriously dead. In the video keep your eye on that limo driver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WCc_y5k0n8

You can't see anything in that video other than the two in the front seat turn their heads around. This conspiracy has been debunked in so many ways that it's now laughable to think it's anything other than what it is. Usually the simplist answers are the correct ones. Let it go.

you can clearly see a gun in his hand......here is another video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df20CXzL7IM...ted&search=

also I suppose Lee Harvey Oswald's bullet defies the laws of physics. That last shot, Kennedy's head went back and that was due to a blunt force from the front. at the moment that happened you can see a silver object in the hand of the driver pointed at Kennedy

That's the sun shining off the front passangers head, look again. The force of the shot going through the back of the head pushed it foreward, then his head recoiled back from the force of the shot going out the other side of the head. Just think about how a jet engine works. You have a lot of force coming into the front, then as it goes through the engine and out the other side it propels it foreward.

That's the sun shining off the front passangers head, look again. The force of the shot going through the back of the head pushed it foreward, then his head recoiled back from the force of the shot going out the other side of the head. Just think about how a jet engine works. You have a lot of force coming into the front, then as it goes through the engine and out the other side it propels it foreward.

wrong...that explanination was debunked.....the silver object extends past the head so its not a reflection, its an object...as for his head, it was already pushed forward from the first shot. The first shot came from the back and his head went forward as expected. The last shot, his head went back. His head shoulks have moved in the same direction as the first shot if that last shot was done from behind. too many witnesses said they heard shots coming from the front. Another thing to note is that Mrs Kennedy tried to get out of the car which is seen in the video as if she was trying to get away from something in the car. If she were concerned someone was shooting from the outside, she would have ducked instead of exposing herself even more trying to get out of the car.

If you have the time or the inclination here is a link to a book you might want to read from someone who knows more about this subject than anyone. I have been meaning to buy it but haven't had the time, it should answer everything.

http://www2.wwnorton.com/catalog/spring07/004525.htm

Thanks Ive seen how the debunkers have tried to make it look like Oswald was the lone gunman by trying to account for everything. There are alot of holes in their arguments. This assasination was well planned and well though out. Im sure it was figured out how to debunk the conspiracy theories long before Kennedy died that day. Mainly I think we need to understand that our government has done some nasty things and we need to get the notion out of our heads that our government could never do that.

Archived