Conspiracy theories!

Charlotteman

Here is a quote from Dr Herman Oberth who was a NASA Space Scientist. Here is what he said back in 1972

"We cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped by people of other WORLDS"

I think one has to question why technology and the understanding of science advanced so dramatically in the 20th century. Its the fastest advancement in recorded time. It would normally take thousands of years to advance from technology of 1900 to the technology of 2000......but something happened in the 20th century and this NASA scientist seems to confirm what has happened.

Seceracy of this subject is not as hard as people may think. You can hide things in plain sight when it comes to UFOs. Thats because people find it so hard to believe the phenomena is real and thats anyone that believes it needs to be locked up. With that kind of mentality people naturally block the idea out. Its not so hard if the goverenments or the extraterestrials dont want you to know of their existance and why they are here.

According to a Catholic cardinal named James F. McIntyre and head of the Catholic Church in Los Angeles (1948-1970), he reported to Pope Pius XII on an alleged secret meeting with aliens with Eisenhower being present. On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a ‘vacation’ to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting. When he showed up the next morning at a church service in Los Angeles, reporters were told that he had to have emergency dental treatment the previous evening and had visited a local dentist. This was also the same time frame the Cardinal said Eisenhower was at the base witnessing the event. During that same time frame Edwards Airforce base was closed for 3 days and no one could come in or out. That we know is a fact, its on records. According to other top officials who said they were there, they said they used people like the Cardinal and other people from the science field as a litmus test to see if people were ready to handle the "truth". McIntyre was considered an important gauge for the possible reaction from religious leaders generally, and in particular from the most influential and powerful religious institution on the planet the Roman Catholic Church.

Based on their reactions, they decided they needed for this to remain secret. Disclosing the existance of UFOs and extraterestrial would upset the world's economic system, social/religious order, and would lead to chaos and anarchy according to officials "in the know" it would also reveal all the illegal stuff our goverenment or should I say the "secret part" of our goverenment has been doing over the past 50 plus years. Alot of people would be held accountable and would go to jail.

In regards to the "dentist cover story":

"Research at the Eisenhower Library has uncovered two other facts inconsistent with the dentist story. The first is that while the library maintains an extensive index of records relating to the president's health, there is no record of any dental work having been performed at all during February, 1954. A file on "Dentists" contains nothing concerning any such incident either. Secondly, there is a large file containing copies of all sorts of acknowledgments which were sent by the White House to people who had something to do with the Palm Springs trip.

There are letters, for example, to people who sent flowers, people who met the airplane, people who had offered to play golf, etc. There is even a thank you letter to the minister who presided over the Sunday service Ike attended. Yet there is no record of any acknowledgment having been sent to "the dentist who treated the president."

the absence of these records seems strangely inconsistent."

I believe if we have the mindset that all this stuff is crazy, then we are not ready to hand the truth. There is something going on and there seems to be some sort of "extraterestrial" presence. Some people call them aliens, some people call them angels or fallen angels. They could be all in the same. Ancient civilazations from all over the world speak of beings coming from the heavens including the Bible itself.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a quote from Dr Herman Oberth who was a NASA Space Scientist. Here is what he said back in 1972

"We cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped by people of other WORLDS"

This quote makes it sounds as though Oberth was certain of what he was talking about -- as if he had first-hand evidence.

In fact, he was a UFO enthusiast like any other and advanced hypotheses that could explain the thousands of reported sightings over the years. Here is a site that provides some context to the quote above:

http://www.mufon.com/znews_oberth.html

And the entire quote, which he authored in his mid-80s:

'Today, we cannot produce machines that fly the same as UFOs do. They are flying by means of artificial fields of Gravity. This would explain the sudden changes of directions. This hypothesis would also explain the pilling-up of these discs into a Cylindrical or cigar shaped Mothership upon leaving the Earth. Because it is in this fashion, that only one field of gravity would be required for all the flying saucers. We cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped... and we have been helped by the people of other WORLDS.'

In this context it is clear that he's not sharing inside info, but putting forth a "hypothesis" (his word) to explain a broad variety of UFO claims under one umbrella theory.

I think one has to question why technology and the understanding of science advanced so dramatically in the 20th century. Its the fastest advancement in recorded time. It would normally take thousands of years to advance from technology of 1900 to the technology of 2000......but something happened in the 20th century and this NASA scientist seems to confirm what has happened.

He "seems to confirm" it because the quote is out of context.

Technology didn't seem to advance any faster during the 20th than it did during the 19th. If anything, critical technology like internal combustion engines and coal-powered electric plants are almost unchanged from the 19th century... yet these are exactly the kinds of technology that the aliens would surely have to master before interstellar travel could be possible. It's hard to believe we would borrow their technology concerning communications and food storage, but ignore their priceless advances in transportation.

Seceracy of this subject is not as hard as people may think. You can hide things in plain sight when it comes to UFOs.

It's so much easier against a background of misinformation, perpetuated by enthusiasts who fail to criticize their sources... or even do 5-minute internet searches to authenticate them.

Modern technological advances supposedly doubles about every 20 years (or something like that) from what I've read. That makes sense based on what strides we've made. It's not like we had some monstrous advance overnight. Each advancement took years of research and often built on the work of others.

Not when you consider the shades of grey that occurred in between -- in the last 150 (not 70) years we went from carriages to trains to autos to airplanes to rockets to space shuttles. It's not as if there was ever a major advancement that came out of nowhere, unrelated to what was discovered before.

I do not believe that aliens are responsible for most of our technological advances in the past two centuries. Each great invention laid the foundation for a bigger and better one ahead; much like Justadude described our evolution in transportation. The same can be said for the ideas about the soler system thought up by Greek astronomers, yet only to be proved wrong by Galileo when he stated that the universe revolved around the sun, not Earth. He took past astronomer's notes and research and used those as a springboard for his own ideas.

There were modern technologies being produced or thought of by inventors like daVinci hundreds of years ago. It's not like all of these things are brand new ideas or were produced out of thin air. The Chinese were using rockets centuries ago. daVinci had working robots and schematics of planes/helicopters.

If the theory that technology doubles every 20 years is true, combined with ancient technologies that have been rediscovered, then it is definitely not a stretch to go from horse and carriages to going to the moon in less than 70 years as you said above.

There were modern technologies being produced or thought of by inventors like daVinci hundreds of years ago. It's not like all of these things are brand new ideas or were produced out of thin air. The Chinese were using rockets centuries ago. daVinci had working robots and schematics of planes/helicopters.

If the theory that technology doubles every 20 years is true, combined with ancient technologies that have been rediscovered, then it is definitely not a stretch to go from horse and carriages to going to the moon in less than 70 years as you said above.

^^True, much of what was invented, discovered in the past was lost. With the constant wars that have destroyed great civilizations over and over again, much of what they discovered or invented were destroyed with them. How much knowledge from just the destruction of the Alexandria library was lost?

What other civilization development trajectories' are you comparing our's to?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a conspiracy theory for you. Why did the Secret Service order Dallas police to stop screening people for weapons as they entered a Barack Obama rally on Wednesday, despite the fact that the local officers were uncomfortable with the security risk? Other reports have said that this has happened at previous Obama rallies as well. I can't imagine similar risks being taken at events involving Bush, or any other such high profile figures for that matter.

One has to wonder if the powers that be want Obama out of the picture. Or perhaps the present administration (of which the Secret Service is a part) wants to use the turmoil following an attack on Obama as an excuse to declare martial law and remain in power beyond next January.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you. Why did the Secret Service order Dallas police to stop screening people for weapons as they entered a Barack Obama rally on Wednesday, despite the fact that the local officers were uncomfortable with the security risk? Other reports have said that this has happened at previous Obama rallies as well. I can't imagine similar risks being taken at events involving Bush, or any other such high profile figures for that matter.

One has to wonder if the powers that be want Obama out of the picture. Or perhaps the present administration (of which the Secret Service is a part) wants to use the turmoil following an attack on Obama as an excuse to declare martial law and remain in power beyond next January.

I read that the official explanation was that the organizers wanted to fill as many seats as possible before Obama arrived, which doesn't seem that farfetched to me. I imagine they thought it wouldn't do to not have a full house for a candidate that has the image of overwhelming popularity. I think that to attribute more to it than that is indeed a conspiracy theory.

Yes, that is the official explanation. To accept it at face value, one must completely disregard the fact that the Secret Service's purpose is to ensure officials' safety, not to provide crowds for photo ops. Bag checks and metal detectors have been standard practice at concerts and sporting events for years now, and it would be highly unlikely for officials at such events to disregard security for the sake of getting the crowd in a little faster.

Because of my experience with posts on any site I ask that you read the ENTIRE post before you respond. :stop:

If the organizers asked that the action be taken and the Secret Service refused, chances are that the Secret Service would be accused of hindering participation at Obama's rally. It would be taken as evidence that there is a conspiracy against him. It's a no win situation for anyone who isn't a Obama supporter.

This would be better posted in the primaries topic but I'm here at the moment so here goes. My problem with Obama's candidacy is that it has become a cult of personality type of campaign. It's a hero worship feeling that he doesn't have the accomplishments to back up. He is untouchable on several issues because anyone bringing them up is shouted down. It's a case of the emperor has no clothes but no one had better say anything. Unfortunately in this case there is no small child to stand up and state the obvious.

I see three types of Obama supporters. There are those who genuinely believe he is the best candidate, those who would vote for him no matter what because of his racial type (and if you think those voters don't exist then you are oblivious to reality) and those swept up in the romantized call for change. In some segments of Obama's supporters peer pressure and the desire to belong and fit in play a role, although that is another unpopular point to bring up.

So, let the flaming begin if you feel the need. I will add that unlike some, I do believe that Obama is far superior to the other choice that will be on the ticket in November and he will have my support if he is the nominee. I just have lost some respect for his candidacy in the last several weeks and think that it leaves some major openings for the Republican candidate to exploit if he is the nominee.

Funny, I was just thinking this myself and was going to post that. Although it was more to get John McCain in office rather than declare martial law and keep Bush in power.

What?!?! That is just absurd. A vast, right wing conspiracy to keep Republicans in office by having the top DNC candidate assasinated so that martial law could be instituted? And I thought all of the UFO talk was getting farfetched.

• 5 months later...

Is there something weird going on with the Denver Intl Airport?

There is alot of Nazi stuff and references to the book of Revelation in some of the Murals in the Airport. The strange mural also shows a burning city and a little girl holding a Mayan tablet that speaks of the destruction of civilization. There seems to be symbolism of the NEW WORLD ORDER in the mural with a German boy with the iron fist depicted. The boy with the iron fist is mentioned in the book of Revelation. The mural also shows a military hat and gas mask on the ground.

On the right side of this portion of the mural you have what looks like the shell of a destroyed church. On the left you have a line of weeping women holding limp, dead babies that stretches off into the horizon. Next to that are children sleeping on a pile of bricks.

Babies.jpg

in the right lower corner (you can just barely see it in the photo) is a piece of paper on which is part of an actual poem written by a child who was interned and died in a Nazi concentration camp

Note.jpg

The mural has images of a Jewish girl with the star of David, a black girl and a Native American girl in a casket. There is even an image a person which looks like Jesus.

Notice how the runway layout is shaped!

6689223.jpgThere is a fenced in area at the airport that has barbed wire going inwards as though it was designed to keep people from getting out just like its a large holding pen. Supposedly there is a secret base under this airport. Interestingly enough, there are also Masonic symbols throughout the airport

capstn1t.jpg

SCARY STUFF!! Look at the youtube videos!

PART 1

Its been a few months ago, but this is one that screams hit job:

'DC Madam' Deborah Jeane Palfrey hangs herself... yeah right! Her client list had a bunch of heavy hitters in DC and once the rumors started swirling around about Dick Cheney, she commits suicide... whoda thunk it?... theory and conjecture...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'DC Madam' Deborah Jeane Palfrey hangs herself... yeah right! Her client list had a bunch of heavy hitters in DC and once the rumors started swirling around about Dick Cheney, she commits suicide... whoda thunk it?... theory and conjecture...

I hadn't heard of this one, but I believe it like I believe in Santa Clause......

People are knocked off in this country. Look at Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Killgallen's deaths by "overdose". Yeah our government doesn't do that sort of thing. Yeah right.

I agree with Charlotteman; I think this one would have to be a real suicide. I know if I had slept with Dick Cheney I'd probably want to off myself, too.

Anyone who is interested in government hanky panky and assasination should definitely look into the Dorothy Killgallen case of 1967. Killgallen was a highly respected journalist, and a popular television personality. It is sooooooooooooo blatantly obvious that she was knocked off after she returned home from interviewing Jack Ruby in a Texas prison.

For you history deprived youngsters, Jack Ruby assassinated Lee Harvey Oswald, who supposedly assassinated President Kennedy in 1963. Everyone knew Oswald didn't kill anyone. Rotting away in his jail cell, Ruby reportedly told Killgallen that he knew for a fact that the Warren Commission was wrong.

When Killgallen returned home, she was dead the next day from an "overdose". And her best friend was dead of an "overdose" the day after that. Her notes from the interview were never found. Her peers from What's My Line said nothing. They were scared to death, and didn't want to be next.

Was Tim Russert's death a government assassination? Russert looked awfully healthy to me. These days when a seemingly healthy national journalist dies I am highly suspicious. I know what my government is capable of.

Archived