Conspiracy theories!

Charlotteman

for decades there have been conspiracy theories on the death of JFK and there has long been speculation of a second gunman. We all know Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK at least twice. But the third shot which killed JFK may have been shot by someone else. Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK from the back but if you look at the film, the last shot looks like its coming from the front when Kennedy's head goes BACKWARDS. That indicates blunt force from the front. Many have said that the second shooter was in the grassy knoll ahead of the limo. Witnesses claimed they heard shots and even seen smoke coming from the grassy knoll. Photos taken right when the president was shot, shows a figure that appears to be hiding in the grassy knoll area. The man appeared to be wearing a police badge and has been called "badgeman" The police link is important because shortly after the murder of JFK, a policeman named Officer Tippet stopped Lee Harvey Oswald walking down the street. Keep in mind at that time no one had a clue who killed Kennedy. After the officer stopped Oswald, Oswald killed officer Tippet. You have to ask yourself what would be the motive of killing officer Tippet? There is no way a random officer would have known at that moment that Oswald killed Kennedy. There is speculation that officer Tippet may have been the second gunman which shot the bullet that killed JFK and there could be some evidence of that if you could place officer Tippet at the scene of the crime. In the photo that shows the "badgeman" in the grassy knoll, you can see what appears to be a puff of smoke in front of the badgeman's face as if something had just been fired like a gun. Secondly the figure's head is leaning as if he is holding a rifle. Whats more interesting is that the badgeman looks just like officer Tippet. Notice the hairline between the badgeman and officer Tippet which has been superimposed on the right. When you put the puzzle together, the death of officer Tippet makes sense because he may have been connected with the JFK assasination. This will never be validated by the government because if its proven that the Dallas police was involved, it would prove there was an "inside job"

badgecomp.jpgtip59reverse.jpg

badtrp1.jpg

shields2.jpg

p4.jpg

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I believe in most conspiracies but do not believe in the conspiracy theories of UFO's and 2012. I believe in flying soucers but not UFO's. I believe flying soucers are government experiements, excersizes or actual use. Mad scients have been conducting experiments on humans and animals for many years. Their advancements would amaze most people. Yes they can read your mind. Even from low flying satellites. Here is an article that shows the use of a device that translates brain wave signals, translates them, then send the synthasized message over a cell phone: http://technology.newscientist.com/article/dn13449-nervetapping-neckband-allows-telepathic-chat.html

9-11 was an inside job. JFK was an inside job. HAARP is in use for more than just weather control. It is also used for generating earth quakes and mind control and I'm sure it can be used for signal blocking.

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theary show on TruTV is very interesting. They will have a second season this year with 10-12 episodes.

~John

Get US out of the U.N.

End the Fed

Restore Our American Republic - ROAR

I believe in most conspiracies but do not believe in the conspiracy theories of UFO's and 2012. I believe in flying soucers but not UFO's. I believe flying soucers are government experiements, excersizes or actual use. Mad scients have been conducting experiments on humans and animals for many years. Their advancements would amaze most people. Yes they can read your mind. Even from low flying satellites. Here is an article that shows the use of a device that translates brain wave signals, translates them, then send the synthasized message over a cell phone: http://technology.newscientist.com/article/dn13449-nervetapping-neckband-allows-telepathic-chat.html

9-11 was an inside job. JFK was an inside job. HAARP is in use for more than just weather control. It is also used for generating earth quakes and mind control and I'm sure it can be used for signal blocking.

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theary show on TruTV is very interesting. They will have a second season this year with 10-12 episodes.

~John

Get US out of the U.N.

End the Fed

Restore Our American Republic - ROAR

If UFOs were only spotted in our modern technological era I would agree that ALL of them are likely experimental aircraft. In fact most probably are secret aircraft tests using exotic technologies which may or may not have extraterrestrial origin. These same UFOs have been described for thousands of years and they are the same description. Thousands of years ago they have been described as silver shields in the sky. In Japan 800 BC they described them as "flying earthen vessels" an earthen vessel is a saucer plate. Same thing different name for them. There is even a detailed description the Holy Bible talking about flying wheels of metal with creatures that resemble man in them moving back in forth like flashes of lightening. Read the Book of Ezekiel, its in there and its one of the chapters in the Bible that the church hides from. Its also interesting to note the some ET descriptions match descriptions of angels in holy scripture (tall and human in appearance with pure white skin and hair) There is a theory than many of the gods from our past civilizations and angels are really just extraterrestrials. Because of the profound nature of "the truth" it may be best that we don't know the truth about ET and their potential connections to our origins. There is an old saying... ignorance is bliss. The fact is our species was created and probably manipulated by intelligence(s). Most people say we were created by God. Well you have to know the nature of who God is. Is he just spiritual in nature, physical or both? I guess technically that would make God an ET. I do know the complex nature of life and humans could not have formed out of chaos. We were created. The question is how and by whom?

As for JFK, I believe it was an inside job as well. The government kept their hands cleaned by using the Mafia to bump off JFK. The government and the mob have worked together and its the reason most of the mob's leaders are not in jail today. Why can't the government take down this organization?

As for 2012, I don't think it will be the end of the world. In fact the ancients referred to this date as a new beginning for human kind with a spiritual awakening. the clock will strike 12:00 am December 21, 2012 and nothing will happen just like Y2K. But I think with recent natural events, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, severe storms, ect, you can see why many believe there is something to 2012.

?

As for JFK, I believe it was an inside job as well. The government kept their hands cleaned by using the Mafia to bump off JFK. The government and the mob have worked together and its the reason most of the mob's leaders are not in jail today.......

I'm in my eighth year of studying JFK's assassination, and as each day goes by, I'm more convinced Lee Harvey Oswald didn't even shoot one shot. Amazing how the government and the media were able to convince the public that Oswald did it. The evidence points everywhere but Lee Harvey Oswald.

Of course it was an inside job. It doesn't matter if a mafioso actually pulled the trigger, because it was the government that orchestrated it. The US government killed it's own president, and successfully blamed a low level agent for it.

Lee Harvey Oswald's ghost is still crying from the great beyond, crying for historical justice.

• 5 months later...

Ok now this is REALLY REALLY weird...... apparently in an opening scene of a 1928 Charlie Chaplin film there is a woman (who looks like a man in woman's clothing) walking by and talking in what appears to be a cell phone! She even looks at the camera. Its crazy but it is definitely in the scene. The woman is talking into a some wireless communication device. Her hands are clearly gripped on the object and there is no one around that she could be talking to. Now maybe who ever made the film had insight as to what was to come in the future and just put that in there for fun. I don't know. But there is no explanation for this and its odd for that to be in the scene. Its very creepy.

Also Jesse Venture investigates the possibility of a 911 inside job. BTW it is a known fact that Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent. Victims who did survive said they heard explosions in the WTC before the planes even hit the tower. Demolition experts who look at remains of the metal said they saw evidence of a controlled explosion the way some of the metal was ripped apart. NYC Firemen and police officers described multiple "timed" explosions, yet their testimonies were left out of the 911 commission report. When dust samples were taken from the WTC site explosive residue was found which is physical evidence of a controlled explosion. The dust that was found was super thermite which is commonly used in demolitions. Consider the fact that WTC tower number 7 collapsed and it wasn't even hit by a plane! Even if that building some how caught it fire, it would not have collapsed. That jet fuel burnt up long before that so the fire would not have been hot enough to collapse that building. Because the Jet fuel burned up quickly, the fire should not have been hot enough to collapse the WTC towers. The weekend before 911 witnesses said they saw men (non Arab btw) in construction outfits going into the WTC towers with rolls of cable. Whats even more strange is that government officials canceled flights they were suppose to take on the morning of 911. Another interesting fact is that the 911 commission said that NO black boxes were found at the WTC sites yet others involved said the FBI did find the black boxes. Its odd that they wouldn't be able to find the black boxes because they were designed to withstand burning jet fuel and are virtually indestructible even in an event like 911. The black boxes are always found yet in this case the government said they were not found. That would be the first time in history that black boxes are not found in commercial airline planes. Why would they hide the black boxes? simple....there could be evidence on there that proves without a doubt government officials were involved. Airline officials who didn't want their identity revealed said the hijackers were in the airplane cockpits before the planes even took off! People on the ground knew the hijackers were in there. Im sure that would be revealed on the black boxes. That being said if it was known hijackers were on the plane before it took off, why was the plane allowed to take off and with that advanced knowledge? Why weren't jets scramble to stop the planes? After seeing all this evidence I Personally have no doubt that this was an inside job that involved the government and it sickens me because our government is corrupt beyond belief. Our government attacked its own citizens (false flag attack). ACTUAL declassified CIA documents (Operation Northwoods) show that a plan was on the table in the early 1960s, when JFK was president, for our own government to attack American cities and make it look like Cuba/ Fidel Castro did it. The reason for this plan was to get the public behind the invasion of Cuba. JFK refused to go with that plan but what if he did? What if American cities had been attacked? would we ever believe our government would have been behind it? Most of us NO but, but the facts would have been that we were attacked by our own government to get public support for a Cuban invasion. Another more recent example is when a CIA operative was hurt in 2002 while posing as a terrorist bomber in the Philippines. In the case of 911, it was used to get the public behind invading Iraq. Without 911, the invasion of Iraq would have never happened and after invading Iraq, we discovered there was no reason to go there in the first place and that there was no connection with Iraq and 911. Clearly the U.S. wants to protect the oil and its the same reason we are in Afghanistan. There are big terrorist camps in other countries but we singled out Afghanistan. Why? Afghanistan has a rich source of lithium in which one day will be used to power our electric cars and other future green technologies. Afghanistan has already been dubbed "The Saudi Arabia of Lithium" (the new oil). In fact it has been said the riches in Afghanistan may rival Saudi Arabia. The U.S. government wants a stabilized Afgan government there to work with so we can get their lithium for the big companies who are really controlling the direction of our country. We the people don't control anything. Its all about power and money. Its always been about power and money. Al Gore is expected to make a killing in green technology and so will the oil companies when they make the transition. The announcement of the discovery of a vast amount of lithium in Afghanistan was made after the fact. We are already in a war there. The defense companies like Halliburton got there pockets lined with money too. We all know the Dick Cheney Halliburton connection. Without 911, the invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan would have never been approved by congress and wouldn't have gotten public support. In the eyes of the people there has to be a valid reason for going to war and protecting oil and lithium are not valid reasons to the American public. So the government has to create reasons to go to war. So when you buy an electric car in the future, just know that 3,000 people in New York died for you to get it. Its really verification to me that the government was involved in other events like the assassination of JFK.

In a 2004 CNN poll, 90% of the people believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 911.

cnnpoll.jpg

There are a number of parts to this youtube video so you'll have to click on the links to see the rest.

intersting article about the WTC black boxes..... The intersting thing is that the black boxes at the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crashes were recovered but the FBI said the info on those could not be recovered. Isnt it odd the either the black boxes are missing or the info cant be recovered. There were 4 planes. What are the odds of not being able to get information from at least one of them? The article states that fire fighters said they found the black boxes at the WTC and turned them over to the FBI and the FBI told them not to mention they found the black boxes. Til this day the FBI denies the black boxes were found. If thats not evidence of a cover-up, I don't know what is. One person in aviation claims they heard the audio on the WTC black boxes and the government is constantly planting bugs in this person's house and where ever they go.

http://www.counterpunch.org/lindorff12202005.html

Without even seeing the Charlie Chaplin vid, it already sounds to me like a woman checking a handheld mirror. It was not uncommon to hold those really close to the face.

agreed...but the erie thing is that she was talking into the object and no one else was around....but maybe she was just some crazy person LOL.

Quite possible. It was all a silent film still, yes? We've no idea what she was saying. Perhaps even mumbling to herself how she smudged up the lipstick on one side of the face or something similar. I imagine during the silent film era, sets must have been noisy even during filming, there was no reason to be quiet, so such a mistake could have easily gone ignored by the director and film crew.

re: President Richard Nixon and Jack Ruby.

In 1975, a researcher who was allowed to look over Jack Ruby's FBI files was astonished to find an FBI memo from 1947. The memo was written during the House Un American Committee debacle. It "recommended" that Jack Rubenstein (Ruby's original birth name) not be called in front of the committee to testify "because he is employed as an informant for Congressman Richard Nixon". It was also stamped "SENSITIVE".

(No reasons have surfaced as to why the committee would be interested in Ruby in the first place.)

When Gerald Ford reportedly was informed of this in 1975, he was told by FBI bigwigs that it was a "fake". If it was a fake, why would the FBI have it in Ruby's files?

When googling this matter, Wikipedia comes up at the top of the list. But reading the link ( Jack Ruby's Wiki page), I couldn't find any mention of this (???) I did find a couple other links, mainly in books about JFK's assassination. Here is one for anyone that might be interested:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/nixonruby.htm

re: President Richard Nixon and Jack Ruby.

In 1975, a researcher who was allowed to look over Jack Ruby's FBI files was astonished to find an FBI memo from 1947. The memo was written during the House Un American Committee debacle. It "recommended" that Jack Rubenstein (Ruby's original birth name) not be called in front of the committee to testify "because he is employed as an informant for Congressman Richard Nixon". It was also stamped "SENSITIVE".

(No reasons have surfaced as to why the committee would be interested in Ruby in the first place.)

When Gerald Ford reportedly was informed of this in 1975, he was told by FBI bigwigs that it was a "fake". If it was a fake, why would the FBI have it in Ruby's files?

When googling this matter, Wikipedia comes up at the top of the list. But reading the link ( Jack Ruby's Wiki page), I couldn't find any mention of this (???) I did find a couple other links, mainly in books about JFK's assassination. Here is one for anyone that might be interested:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/nixonruby.htm

There are still plenty of mysteries surrounding the assassination of JFK. George H.W. Bush who was director of the CIA also happened to be in Dallas when JFK was killed. Some years later former president Bush said in a joking matter "If the american people knew what we have done, we would be chased down the street and lynched"

More interesting things surrounding 911. A former military intelligence officer (Bill Cooper) who was killed by the ATF in 2001 said 10 weeks before 911 that we would be attacked by our own government and they would blame Osama Bin Laden and use him as a scapegoat. Then 911 happened. before 911 nobody knew much about Bin Laden and never paid any attention to him yet Bill Cooper made these remarks before 911. Bill Cooper also revealed information in the 1990s that UFOs are indeed real and that the government is involved in a cover-up. He said the NASA program is a public front for the REAL space program thats going on. Bill said there is a secret base under a mountain near Dulce, NM where most of the UFO/Alien stuff is going on. In regards to UFOs, the Dulce base is actually more interesting than secret facilities at Area 51. Cooper stated that the Dulce base has seven levels below the ground and the lower you go, the higher the security clearance you would need. He said the weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. In front of all sensitive areas are scales built into the floor by doorways. According to Cooper extraterrestrials live on the 7th floor beneath the ground and on the 6th floor the government is conducting unethical bio experiments with people and animals. It should be noted that a large number of cattle mutilations have been reported in Dulce, NM over the years as well as strange lights in the sky. Cattle mutilations are often associated with UFO sightings. There is an underground rail line that connects the Dulce base with the Los Alamos government facility 60 miles a way. Los Alamos is also the facility where Bob Lazar worked before he worked at the S-4 Base at Area 51. Bob Lazar claimed that he was part of a program to back engineer an alien craft and that these extraterrestrials have altered human genetics since we were simian creatures. In other words if the story is true, aliens had a hand in our creation. WOW wonder how the church would take that??? If this Bill Cooper guy was right about 911 it makes you wonder about all the other stuff he has said.

check out this poll...its just one of the many polls which show most people think 911 was an inside job (false flag attack).

http://freethoughtnation.com/contributing-writers/63-acharya-s/379-was-911-an-inside-job-poll.html

fold the 20 dollar bill into the shape of an "airplane" and this is what you see....

bill-3.jpg

countdown.....

5dollar.gif

bill-5.jpg

50-dollar.gif50-2.jpg

100-bill-2.gif100-dollar.jpg

20911_8.jpg

911 COINCIDENCES

New York City has 11 letters

Afghanistan has 11 letters.

Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

George W Bush has 11 letters.

New York is the 11th state.

The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11

The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for

the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

Very creepy if you ask me.......

• 1 month later...

The Great Pyramid is much older than when we are told. In fact the sphinx is too. The base of the sphinx shows evidence of a lot of rain water weathering. The last time there was a lot of rain fall on the Giza plateau was around 12,000 years ago MUCH older then what we are told about the age of the sphinx. Ancient Egyptians called the Great Pyramid the "pillar of Enoch" Enoch was Noah's grandfather and is known by a number of other names (Thoth, Hermes, ect) According to the Bible, Enoch was taken up into the heavens (taken into outer space) and shown the secrets ofte universe. It is believed that he is the master builder of the Great Pyramid, although today's scientists don't believe that. Enoch and Thoth are the same person and there is an ancient story called "the Emerald Tablets of Thoth" Thoth was a survivor of a lost civilization (Atlantis?) and in the story Thoth says he built the Pyramid. He also says some interesting things like hiding secrets beneath the Pyramid. Here is an exerpt:

"Know, O man, that all space is filled by worlds within worlds.

Deep beneath the image of the Pyramid lies My secret. Seek and find in the Pyramid I built.

Follow this key I left for you. Seek and the doorway to the true Life shall be yours! Seek in My Pyramid deep beneath it, and in the Wall.*

Know that it is in the Pyramid I built that shall you find the secret way into the true Life.

… Seek and find there That which I have hidden! There shall you find the “underground entrance” to the secrets hidden before you were men."

Now we know for fact that the Egyptians today have been secretly digging in and beneath the great pyramid. I think it raises a lot of red flags when things are done in secret. Some claim there may be an ancient UFO buried in or under the Great Pyramid. If the biblical story were true about Enoch being taken to the heavens, he had to get there some kind of way. He didn't just float up to space which means the only way he could get to the heavens is in some sort of craft if you believe in the biblical account. One thing no one can explain today is how the Great Pyramid was built. How do you raise 7 to 20 ton stones 40 stories up? They didn't use ramps because it would take more stones than the pyramid just to build the ramp.

So did Enoch build the Great Pyramid? One fact is known, the Great Pyramid sits on the exact center of all land mass on Earth. That can't be a coincidence. How could the builder of the Great Pyramid know that from the ground?

Pshycic Edgar Cayce predicted that the Hall of Records for Atlantis would be discovered under the right paw of the Sphinx in 1998. Excavations beneath the Sphinx did in fact take place in 1998 but the contents of what was found was never made public. An artificial cavity has also been detected below the right paw of the sphinx which was not known of when Edgar Cayce made his prediction. The Egyptian Authorities will not allow anyone to seek whats inside this chamber below the sphinx. Cayce believed that there was a direct connection between Atlantis and extraterrestrial contact so if the hall of records are there it makes you wonder what these records tell us. According to legend Atlantis existed long before today's recorded history and that it is our forgotten past. In fact the beginning of our known human history was the ending of another era of human history. Many of Edgar Cayce's predictions came true and another one associated with Atlantis may have also come true. He predicted that part of Atlantis would be discovered in 1968. In 1968 an strange artificial formation on the ocean floor in the carribean was discovered. Edgar Cayce did mention UFOs in his predictions and talked of cigar shaped craft that man would fly in the future. Cayce was also a firm believer in reincarnation.

In reference to "aircraft" during the time of Atlantis this is what Cayce said:

"The manners of transportation, the manners of communications through the airships of that period were such as Ezekiel described of a much later date."

in the Bible Ezekiel described seeing glowing, metal, flying wheels in the sky and in these wheels were "creatures". He said the wheels moved back and forth like flashes of lightening. Ezekiel's description is a precise description of a modern day UFO.

Archived