Conspiracy theories!

Charlotteman

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I question is what was the earth like between its birth and the birth of modern man which was somewhere around 10,500 bc? Did man exist in another time period 10 million years ago? 100 million years ago. Its facinating to think about the possibilties. The historical development of man may be repeating itself in cycles. when we become exstinct (its just a matter of when) The earth will start all over again and maybe something simliar to dinosaurs will walk the earth again.

Also, modern man wasn't simply "born". It was slow evolutionary process and homo sapiens are generally considered to have evolved from homo erectus between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago.

I question is what was the earth like between its birth and the birth of modern man which was somewhere around 10,500 bc? Did man exist in another time period 10 million years ago? 100 million years ago. Its facinating to think about the possibilties. The historical development of man may be repeating itself in cycles. when we become exstinct (its just a matter of when) The earth will start all over again and maybe something simliar to dinosaurs will walk the earth again.

Doesn't really work like that, it has taken us all the way until to now to get to our current form, no previous ancestor, which would be roughly as dim as an average ape, suddenly developed into a previous "version" of man, that process has been long and slow. Cro-Magnon man, which was the first to have significant brain power, appeared faster than evolution normally happens, and is only around 40,000 years old. If there were any advanced civilizations in the last 40,000 years there would be evidence of them.

Dinosaurs roaming the earth again is extremely unlikely - by the time current day small lizards could grow to this size again, which our environment does not support anymore by the way, the atmosphere and environment probably would not be suitable anymore for this. I think it took several hundred million years for dinosaurs to evolve like they did, and I'm not sure our planet will be habitable at that point, not without serious human technological advances. We may have adapted to it, but will be much like Venus, so I doubt it.

If there is ever evidence found of remotely ancient civilizations, it will mean one of two things - proof of some past alien presence here (which may be why we have a common story of Atlantis in most languages and cultures, even those having no contact with one another, and world divinities, including the Bible, usually being linked with things of the sky or birds and/or air); or time travel.

Who? The feds?

Been done before. In the early years of the cold war, the military released (non toxic) chemicals over Minneapolis to test dispersal patterns. Supposedly it is geographically similar to Moscow.

In this case though, I'd think it more likely that terrorists of some sort were conducting the test.

On the other hand, there is the conspiracy theory that the feds were behind 9/11. :ph34r:

Regarding the O'Hare UFO:

The thing I find odd about the story you mention is the attempt to suppress it, it only coming out after a Freedom of Information Act challenge. It would serve better to discredit this kind of thing by ignoring it but the US government consistently tries to suppress these things, which only gives the UFO theories more credibility.

I'm always more skeptical when there is a rush to suppress a UFO story. I once saw an interview with a former Area 51 worker, who tested aircraft like the stealth fighter and bomber back when they were ultra-classified. He basically said the military secretly loved the UFO nuts, because their insistence that these things were extra-terrestrial in origin distracted attention from the truth. He claimed there was even an inside program to play up the UFO theories.

The O'Hare UFO was seen by enough people with knowledge of weather phenomena, that the official story doesn't ring true. Furthermore, why suppress information about a weather anomaly to the point that it takes a FOIA request before the witness accounts are made public? What are they hiding?

I have watched several small-films (Loose Change) on the topic of the 9/11 conspiracy and must say it does make some very good arguments. I'm not a firm believer in the conspiracy theory but there is alot of substantial evidence to show that our own government did it. How does one explain the circular hole that goes through all buildings of the pentagon and isn't wide enough for the size of an airplane, and the explosions that occured right before each of the twin towers fell? :unsure: I recommend watching the Loose Change documentary incase any of you have ever had any thoughts about this topic. Though I never could understand why our own government would commit a mass-murder on its own citizens, but I guess the same could be said for WWII Germany.

Speaking of which, some people are now trying to dismiss the fact that the holocaust even happened. :shok::sick:

I have watched several small-films (Loose Change) on the topic of the 9/11 conspiracy and must say it does make some very good arguments. I'm not a firm believer in the conspiracy theory but there is alot of substantial evidence to show that our own government did it. How does one explain the circular hole that goes through all buildings of the pentagon and isn't wide enough for the size of an airplane, and the explosions that occured right before each of the twin towers fell? :unsure: I recommend watching the Loose Change documentary incase any of you have ever had any thoughts about this topic. Though I never could understand why our own government would commit a mass-murder on its own citizens, but I guess the same could be said for WWII Germany.

Speaking of which, some people are now trying to dismiss the fact that the holocaust even happened. :shok::sick:

Oh, I don't doubt that the government would have a motive for attacking its own citizens. What about the internal Republican party memo discussing how "another Pearl Harbor" would be perfect for cementing Republican power? I don't know if I believe the 9/11 conspiracies, but I haven't seen anything that leads me to disbelieve them either. Why hasn't bin Laden been captured yet? Maybe he's still working for our government, creating a new bogeyman to scare the public, now that the Soviet threat is gone.

The UFO coverup conspiracy theory has to be the most fun of all the theories of this type. Something is just plain inspiring about it:)

I've been enjoying surfing different UFO websites for the past month and have come up with some interesting stuff. One thing that jumps out at you is that almost all sightings are near military installations (usually air force bases) It's not hard to fugure out that the military is developing and testing new technology in perpituity. Things that seem too incredible for humans to have created are indeed created by humans in the strictest secrecy. Can't fly them to test them in the day light......that's why almost all sightings are at night.

I totally agree with a prior poster who thinks government intelligence agencies nurture UFO mythology to keep attention off what is really going on...testing top secret, highest of high technology craft.

I recently learned that mankind has been developing and testing saucer craft since 1934! On a website there are pics of Vril Society saucer craft, both resting on a runway, and flying. The craft are super cool, and they look exactly like UFO pics we've all seen a million times. If a private concern can build and fly a saucer craft back in the 1930s and 1940s, certainly governments could do it today!

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page to see the fantastic pics of certifiably man made craft!

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo_et.htm

^ The question is, why are we trying to build saucer-like aircraft when it seems to go against what is effiecient and ideal for our atmosphere? Do we have a sample somewhere we are trying to re-engineer? :D

I agree that the govt. benefits from the diversion that UFO beliefs provide, I'm just curious how they would ever keep any really significant stuff secret - human beings in general are bad at keeping secrets and governments even worse.

Been done before. In the early years of the cold war, the military released (non toxic) chemicals over Minneapolis to test dispersal patterns. Supposedly it is geographically similar to Moscow.

In this case though, I'd think it more likely that terrorists of some sort were conducting the test.

The dead birds in Austin could be from any number of inane sources. Just think if someone set out poison for the birds or if they got into some toxic garbage mixed with food. I don't think there is anything to that.

The flying black triangle UFO is becoming a mainstay of sightings. The most famous sighting of it was over Brussels. Entire police departments tracked it is as it hovered silently from village to village. According to eye witnesses, it is enormous in size.

Many people who saw the Phoenix lights claimed they saw the black triangle shape when it went over their homes.

Can't wait to find out what it is! It's been seen all over the world.

Some facinating JFK assasination tidbits that are becoming known:

Lee Harvey Oswald's "best friend" (highly suspect) was George DeMornshield, a wealthy Russian immigrant.

DeMornshield introduced Oswald to the Paines, who got him the job at the Texas School Book Depository.

Ruth Paine, a Texan housewife spoke fluent Russian.

DeMornshield served in a CIA cell in the 1950s along with George H.W. Bush and Abraham Zapruder.

Abraham Zapruder filmed the famous home movie of the assasination.

Abraham Zapruder owned a dress shoppe with a woman who later married DeMornshield.

The woman's daughter from a prior marriage was LBJs personal secretary.

But the wierdest thing of all: Jackie Kennedy knew the DeMornshield's very well as a young girl. She called him "Uncle George".

George DeMornshield was writing a book in the middle 1970s about his knowledge of the assaination. He was thrown into a psychiatric hospital by the CIA, then under the leadership of George H.W. Bush. DeMornshield died in the hospital and his notes were never found.

More interesting tidbits about JFK assasination:

The day before the assasination, J.Edgar Hoover, Nixon and LBJ were in Dallas at the same time.

Almost all eye witnesses on Dealey Plaza heard shots coming from the so-called "grassy knoll", even though the Warren Commission ommited their testimony.

At Dealey Plaza while the presidential limousine drove by, no secret service agents were around the people gathered to see President Kennedy.

At one point during the ride through Dallas, the driver slowed down to make a turn at 11 MPH which is totally against all secret service rules and regulations. (35 MPH is supposed to be the minimum speed)

A highly qualified fingerprint expert positively identified a fingerprint of LBJ croney Bobby Baker on a box on the floor where the shots allegedly came from . The expert's testimony was ignored.

Secret Service does not allow open windows during a presidential motorcade. Why was the window open at the Texas Book Depository building?

Jack Ruby shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald and was given life in prison. He wasn't allowed visitors. Why not? Finally the jail allowed Ruby to be visited by Dorothy Kilgallen, a respected journalist and TV personality. They allowed her only 20 minues. Why? After she returned to NYC, she told her best friend she had "information to crack the case wide open". The next day she was dead of a "suicide" which was pure bull. The next day her best friend died. The notes of her interview disappeared.

Under pressure from people claiming the Freedom of Information act, the FBI finally released a receipt that showed Jack Ruby had once done "private investigatory work" for Richard Nixon a decade before he shot Oswald!

The government has obviously discovered anti-gravity technology and is keeping this technology secret for now, just like they kept stealth technology secret for 40 years. The question is how did the government gain this technology? Man's inginuity or back engineering extratarestrial craft? I dont think we should count out the possibilty that UFOs are real. When we think of aliens, we picture them as being about 400 years ahead of us in technology but consider the possibilty that aliens may be a million years ahead of us technology. It seems impossible for us to travel across the galaxy but maybe extraterrestrial know how to warp space and time and go through worm holes such as in Einstien's Theory. The universe is so vast, there has to be life and even humanoid life some where else out there and may be much much older than man. There was a time when man thought the earth was flat. when they found out it was round, they thought the sun and stars rotated around the earth (our ego). Now men think we are alone in the universe. Sooner or later we will once again be proven wrong.

The History Network recently played a documentary about airplane black box recordings involving UFOs. It was quite facinating.

It wasn't facinating to me because I think it is alien craft. I find it enthralling because I think these sightings were highly sophisticated craft that mankind has been secretly working on!

The animated graphics simulating the actual sightings were simply fantastic. Craft zipping around like there's no tommorrow, or no physical laws. Many of them were described to be twice the size of an American aircraft carrier! One came within 40 feet of a commercial jet!!!!

I want to believe UFOs are alien craft. Who doesn't? But I'm becoming more and more convinced these craft are engineered by MIT scientists at Area 51.

Back in the mid eighties, I read Butcher Bird by Dean Ing. In it, a scientists designs a flying craft to assassinate people. It was about the size of an office desk, shaped like a hamburger, and lift was provided by turbine blades taht extended from the 'meat' part of the hamburger. The thing carried a laser and the whole shebang was powered by a small nuclear reactor, and rejected heat directly to the atmosphere, which lead to 'heat bubbls' around it, kinda like you see around your backyard grill when it is hot.

A couple years later, on Unsolved Mysteries, there was an episode on a rash of UFO sightings in Mexico. They even had video footage of one UFO that showed up at a military parade and flitted among the choppers. Danged if it wasn't an exact duplicate of the Butcher Bird.

Weird, huh?

Back in the mid eighties, I read Butcher Bird by Dean Ing. In it, a scientists designs a flying craft to assassinate people. It was about the size of an office desk, shaped like a hamburger, and lift was provided by turbine blades taht extended from the 'meat' part of the hamburger. The thing carried a laser and the whole shebang was powered by a small nuclear reactor, and rejected heat directly to the atmosphere, which lead to 'heat bubbls' around it, kinda like you see around your backyard grill when it is hot.

A couple years later, on Unsolved Mysteries, there was an episode on a rash of UFO sightings in Mexico. They even had video footage of one UFO that showed up at a military parade and flitted among the choppers. Danged if it wasn't an exact duplicate of the Butcher Bird.

Weird, huh?

Reminds me of that movie, Batteries Not Included, where the little saucers would fly all over the place, like little hamburgers.

Let me just edit this and go out on a limb: I saw a UFO floating over West Lake Country Club in Martinez, Georgia, a couple of years ago. It was just floating above like they were about to beam down and play a round of golf or something. I stared at this "ship" for about ten minutes straight---it didn't move. And then finally I heard this loud noise and it did move, off to the north (both of our airports are to the south). It was freaky.

The government has obviously discovered anti-gravity technology and is keeping this technology secret for now, just like they kept stealth technology secret for 40 years. The question is how did the government gain this technology? Man's inginuity or back engineering extratarestrial craft? I dont think we should count out the possibilty that UFOs are real. When we think of aliens, we picture them as being about 400 years ahead of us in technology but consider the possibilty that aliens may be a million years ahead of us technology. It seems impossible for us to travel across the galaxy but maybe extraterrestrial know how to warp space and time and go through worm holes such as in Einstien's Theory. The universe is so vast, there has to be life and even humanoid life some where else out there and may be much much older than man. There was a time when man thought the earth was flat. when they found out it was round, they thought the sun and stars rotated around the earth (our ego). Now men think we are alone in the universe. Sooner or later we will once again be proven wrong.

Please elaborate on the anti-gravity technology the govt. has discovered - if it were obvious I would have known about it! :shades:

I saw a UFO floating over West Lake Country Club in Martinez, Georgia, a couple of years ago. It was just floating above like they were about to beam down and play a round of golf or something. I stared at this "ship" for about ten minutes straight---it didn't move. And then finally I heard this loud noise and it did move, off to the north (both of our airports are to the south). It was freaky.

Hmmm, saw a UFO while at a country club.... could alcohol been involved???

:silly:

Hmmm, saw a UFO while at a country club.... could alcohol been involved???

:silly:

Haha, no I can assure you, this Pillsbury was in full control of his himself. My girlfriend used to live in a neighborhood across the street, so no partying for me. I swear though, it was just like Independence Day---and I secretly wondered if it was going to shoot down a green light and blow West Lake up. :)

I honestly think the government is too incompetent to keep the presumed secrets behind most conspiracy theories. If anything happened in Roswell in 1947 it would have come out by now.

I think the government is not only too incompetent to keep these things secret if they exist as well but I also question a lot of the technology we supposedly have when we can't do something that would seem simple like find Saddam Hussein when he was hiding IN Iraq for so long or find Osama bin Laden. We only found Hussein when we recieved a tip from a local -- no brilliant or modern technology there. If we have all of the spying technology we claim just focus all of it where we think they are and locate them.

If there are UFO's I'd be far more inclined to think they were not earthly than a well kept secret by our not so adept government.

Archived