Conspiracy theories!

Charlotteman

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wrong...that explanination was debunked.....the silver object extends past the head so its not a reflection, its an object...

I didn't see that. I clearly saw the passenger's head move back slightly as the shot hit Kennedy, then move forward again. This creates the effect of the silver "object" seeming to extend beyoned the head, but if you keep your eye on the passenger's head throughout the video, it is obvious that what you are seeing is just reflected light.

Further, a bullet entrance wound would not cause a spray of blood in front of Kennedy's face, as is clearly visible in this video, but an exit wound would. If anything, this video looks far more like a shot from behind than the more famous clip does, as Kennedy's head doesn't seem to recoil back in this one like it does in the other.

Mrs. Kennedy isn't trying to get out of the car. She seems to be reaching for the secret service man at the car's rear bumper. You can see in the final frames of this video that he motions for her to take cover in the car, and she does just that.

here is a picture of Bill Clinton shaking John Kennedy's hand

JohnFKennedy37.jpg.

Who would have know back then that boy would one day become president and that his future wife would run for president

And to the left you can see Dick Cheney, Already grunting because he had to be with that "liberal swine"!

*heeerrrrk!*

Also Kennedy's exit wound was obviously coming out the FRONT of his head, his brains went forward not backward, if the limo driver shot him, that gooey mess would have been flung behind the car.

Thanks Ive seen how the debunkers have tried to make it look like Oswald was the lone gunman by trying to account for everything. There are alot of holes in their arguments. This assasination was well planned and well though out. Im sure it was figured out how to debunk the conspiracy theories long before Kennedy died that day. Mainly I think we need to understand that our government has done some nasty things and we need to get the notion out of our heads that our government could never do that.

Well maybe you can write a book and fill in the holes to educate all of us. The problem with conspiracy theories is they don't have proof to back up their claims, that's why they are theories. To create a conspiracy theory you find questions that haven't been adequately explained at the time and make up your own answers even though it can't be proven. Then you ask for facts to disprove your answers. It's a slick game played by people that want to make money off of an event. This is what the makers of "Loose Change" did. Over time their theories have been debunked and they have had to back off many of their claims. Then they go back to work to find some more unanswered questions and fill in the blank without any proof. It's a crazy cycle that never goes anywhere but to anger people who want to believe the worst about our government and the people in it. No amount of evidence to the contrary will satisfy the theorists.

Christopher Kraft, who was director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, revealed the following conversation between Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Mission Control after he left NASA:

Apollo 11: "Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

Mission Control (Houston Center): "What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"

Apollo 11: “They're here under the surface.”

Mission Control: "What's there? Emission interrupted...interference control calling Apollo II."

Apollo 11: "We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."

Mission Control: "Repeat your last information."

Apollo 11: "I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."

Mission Control: "Repeat...repeat!"

Apollo 11: "Let us sound this orbit a ..... In 625 to5...automatic relay connected...My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything. What then?"

Mission Control: "Have you picked up anything?"

Apollo 11: "I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."

Mission Control: "Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the UFOs over?

Apollo 11: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."

Mission Control: "The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?"

Apollo 11: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

Keep in mind this conversation alledgedly happened during the communication blackouts when the public didnt hear what was going on. This is according to a former director of the NASA tracking base in Houston.

Its also known fact and know knowledge that Armstrong saw two unexplainble lights following them before the landing took place.

• 3 weeks later...

Another interesting and wild conspiracy theory is that the earth is actually hollow and that the governments are covering up the fact that there are is a hole into the earth on the North and South pole. Supporters of this theory say that the governments wont allow people to see "real time" satelite images of the poles.

The theory is that the earth is hollow and on the inside surface is land and there is an atmoshere and that there is a bright star like object at the center of the earth which gives the atmosphere day light, there is no nighttime (sounds like the Bible's description of the "New Earth" in the book of revelation where there will be no night time). The center of earth's gravity is said to be in the crust of the earth and not the core. In the "hollow earth" it is said that plant life and animal life are much bigger and that there are "giant" (10 to 12 ft tall) people living there, like what te Bible describes when it said "there were giants in the earth in those day". Prehistoric creatures have been said to live there because the astroid that killed off sureface life didnt affect interior life. Supporters of this theory say thats why perfectly preserved wooly mammoths are found near the north pole and that they had wandered out and froze to death. It has been said when you enter into the holes near the poles, you cant tell you are going into the earth because the land gradually curves and when you are inside, you cant see the opposite side because the interior atmosphere hides it. So you could go into it and not even know it.

Yes this is the most craziest and outlandish theory but its certainly an interesting one and I would love to see a movie like this. I will say this. Scientist dont know exactly whats at the center of the earth which is more of a mystery to man than outer space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjMjqsRc3K4

hollow_earth.jpg

HollowEarth_model.gif

The center of earth's gravity is said to be in the crust of the earth and not the core.

Hollow-earth theories are interesting in a "what if" sort of way, if nothing else. To me, though, this type of gravitational arrangement deoesn't seem like it would work. If the center of gravity were in the crust, wouldn't objects in the interior be more or less weightless, as they are surrounded by the crust?

Oh boy. Here we go again. They are simply stealing Jules Verne's story from Journey to the Center of the Earth. This one is so easily debunked with known items like photosynthesis. The reasons animals such as wooly mammoths are found near the North Pole is because it's COLD up there. That's why they are wooly! The insanity never ends.

Hollow-earth theories are interesting in a "what if" sort of way, if nothing else. To me, though, this type of gravitational arrangement deoesn't seem like it would work. If the center of gravity were in the crust, wouldn't objects in the interior be more or less weightless, as they are surrounded by the crust?

according to supporters of this theory, gravity would hold people down on the opposite side of the crust but it was said that there would be less gravity on the inner crust which would explain what suppoters say in terms of large plant and animal life in the hollow earth. I think the hollow earth isnt an outragous idea, however I dont believe there are huge holes at the north and south poles. If the earth is hollow, its possible there could be life in there if there is a light or energy source which supporters say there is. Some scientist say the have detected something at the core of the earth which seems to shift position indicating the earth is hollow. Also when there are earthquakes, some scientist say the earth "rings like a bell" more evidence of a hollow earth. It would be amazing though if there actually were some kind of star like object at the center of the earth with an atmosphere and a living inner crust with plant life and who knows what else. Scientist really dont know what is at the center of the earth and its actually more mysterious than outer space. Hollw earth supporters say the crust between the outer surface and the inner surface is about 200 miles.

Oh boy. Here we go again. They are simply stealing Jules Verne's story from Journey to the Center of the Earth. This one is so easily debunked with known items like photosynthesis. The reasons animals such as wooly mammoths are found near the North Pole is because it's COLD up there. That's why they are wooly! The insanity never ends.

actually this theory goes far back before Jules Verne and is the basis of many ancient civilizations.

Check out this guy. Its a four part series. Its about 3 or 4 hours or so but if you look at the whole thing you'll see that many of the things he says which builds the foundation for the theory of the hollow earth make alot of sense. He uses the scientific approach to this.

"Hollow Earth 1" - (4 parts to this)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=91...h&plindex=4

"Hollow Earth 3" (4 parts to this)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3020213563694522339

"Hollow Earth 4" ( 4 parts to this)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...h&plindex=0

"Hollow Earth 5"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=42...h&plindex=6

"Hollow Earth 6"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=11...h&plindex=7

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

The Book of Enoch, which predates the New Testament and which was excluded from the bible at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD, is a treasure house of knowledge and wisdom concerning the hollow earth. In section I of the book, chapters 17 to 36, Enoch, beloved scribe of God, is granted the unique privelege of observing and recording the secrets of the inner earth and heaven(central sun). He saw that the inner earth contained both heavenly and hellish regions, and that ANY place can become a heaven or a hell depending on the spirits who inhabit it. While the book was popular and widely read in the first few centuries AD, it was later banned or suppressed by the new Christianity, which obviously saw it as too revealing, and counterproductive to its purposes.

It makes sense. The core is really hot, perhaps so hot maybe it's light in weight, like a gas? I'm not a geologist, so perhaps what I said is laughable.

This was wrtten in a diary by Admiral Richard E. Bird during the late 40s and mid 50s

if this fantastic story is to believed it would explain the increase sitings of saucer-shaped UFOs during the 1940s when man first dropped the atomic bomb. It really does sound like a crazy story but just what if the earth were hollow? It has been said there are entries into the hollow earth at both poles. Aircraft flight today over the poles are restricted and the US government will not provide real time satelite images of the poles. One has to question why? I think UFOs and our secret past could be related and I think even if the truth were ever revealed to us once and for all, no one would ever believe it. We would be shocked and I think history would have to be rewritten. The governments of the earth hold these profound secrets because if we knew, it would change our society and people probably wouldnt know what is real and what isnt real. people would question their faith in there religous beliefs. The world would be in chaos. The truth may be stranger than fiction.

http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/fringe_science/admlbyrd.html

One of the most frightning conspiracy theories is that "Planet X" an unknown planet believed to be a part of our solar system could collide with earth in the year 2012, which is the end of a cycle on the Mayan Calendar. according to the Mayans, at the end of each cycle, the earth goes through major destruction and the human race has to start all over again. These ancient civilations say beings from the sky come to earth at the end and begining of each cycle. The last major cataclism was the flood, which wiped out most life on earth. The Bible says after the flood, the next time the earth goes through such destruction, it will be fire. Some have even said the "Bible Codes" predicts that a large object will colide with the earth in 2012. So folks this 2008 election may be the last election we live to see. Then again maybe thats why the government is secretly building all these underground "cities" (for our protection)

nibiru.jpg

here is what others and ancient civilizations say about the Hollow Earth. I will say this, Legends are usually based on real things that happened. All of these civilazations speaks of these super power beings coming from the skies and from within the earth itself. The bible even mentions them as the Nephilim. The biblical nephilim were not human but they had to be pyhsical beings because the bible say they took earth woman as wives and had offspring (hybids). Its very interesting that you never here church services mention the nephilim. Just maybe the Biblical nephilim are what we call extraterrestrials today.

http://www.quatloos.com/qforum/viewtopic.php?t=1383

Book of Ezekiel Chapter 1 verse 4-22

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal

and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man

but each of them had four faces and four wings.

Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.

The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it.

The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning

As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel (flying disk?) on the ground beside each creature with its four faces.

This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around (port holes?). When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Folks, if that doesnt sound like a UFO encounter I dont know what does. Ezekiel's description is exactly how modern day ufos and they way the move are described today.

Its interesting because the bible verse mention that the "spirit of the living creatures were in the wheels". Colonel Philip Corso who was an intelligence officer in Roswell, NM in 1947 said that the aliens themselves were part of the "engine" some kind of way. Kinda sounds like that biblical verse with "the spirit of the living creatures being in the wheels".

^or maybe Ezekiel was tripping. Not making any accusations, but 'shrooms do grow most everywhere on the planet (ancient Palestine?). Not trying to offend, just saying it's a possibility.

obviously, there is something real here if people in the bible are describing things that are being seen today.

Another interesting and wild conspiracy theory is that the earth is actually hollow and that the governments are covering up the fact that there are is a hole into the earth on the North and South pole. Supporters of this theory say that the governments wont allow people to see "real time" satelite images of the poles.

The theory is that the earth is hollow and on the inside surface is land and there is an atmoshere and that there is a bright star like object at the center of the earth which gives the atmosphere day light, there is no nighttime (sounds like the Bible's description of the "New Earth" in the book of revelation where there will be no night time). The center of earth's gravity is said to be in the crust of the earth and not the core. In the "hollow earth" it is said that plant life and animal life are much bigger and that there are "giant" (10 to 12 ft tall) people living there, like what te Bible describes when it said "there were giants in the earth in those day". Prehistoric creatures have been said to live there because the astroid that killed off sureface life didnt affect interior life. Supporters of this theory say thats why perfectly preserved wooly mammoths are found near the north pole and that they had wandered out and froze to death. It has been said when you enter into the holes near the poles, you cant tell you are going into the earth because the land gradually curves and when you are inside, you cant see the opposite side because the interior atmosphere hides it. So you could go into it and not even know it.

Yes this is the most craziest and outlandish theory but its certainly an interesting one and I would love to see a movie like this. I will say this. Scientist dont know exactly whats at the center of the earth which is more of a mystery to man than outer space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjMjqsRc3K4

hollow_earth.jpg

HollowEarth_model.gif

I found that interesting and worth looking at, but I can't see that at all being possible. It would be awesome that certain things such as the KY Mammouth Cave and the Pyramid Giza went to another place a underworld per se.

You never know dgreco. Scientists even admit that they really dont know what is at the core of our earth. I understand the scientific logic of how our planet could be hollow and it actually makes alot of sense. Some scientist have detected a gravitational wobble at the center of our planet which could prove the earth is hollow and that a "star like body" could be at the center of the earth. Its kinda like when humans thought the earth was flat and we found out it was round. Today we think the earth is solid and it actually could be hollow. We could find out that our earth is alot more three demensional than we thought. Scientist also point out that when earthquakes occur, the earth seems to "ring like a bell" another piece of evidence that our earth could be hollow. The moon also rang like a bell when test were done on the moon by astronauts. so I think we need to keep an open mind about things and understand the we dont know everything...even about our own planet. There just might be an inner surface in our planet complete with a star like object and atmosphere that provides light. If thats true, that means there is the potential for life there and maybe even mammals that have been extinct on the outer surface for millions of years. Scientist are already discovering complex marine life in the deepest of oceans where life was to believed could not exist. What is known scientific fact today can change tommorrow.

BTW here is something interesting about a "city" under the Great Pyramid Complex that has been covered up by the Egyptian government because it reveals startling things about our unknown past.

http://netowne.com/historical/egyptology/giza.htm

obviously, there is something real here if people in the bible are describing things that are being seen today.
That passage could just as easily be about a nightmare. As in the Book of Revelation, the reader can use his/her imagination and come up with a myriad of images used to justify most anything.

In a universe as immense as ours, I do believe that life (of some sort) must exist beyond our relam. That said, why would that life contiually come to this planet and always sneak around in the blanket of darkness? What benefit would that give them? Why all the secrecy? What would it accomplish? Scientology? I'm not trying to offend, but I am at a loss as to understand why beings of higher intellegence would waste their time hanging out with us. What would they ever hope to learn? And even then, why continue to come back, unless we are their version of the Truman Show? Are we their intergalactic entertainment? If so, is the universe really that boring?

That passage could just as easily be about a nightmare. As in the Book of Revelation, the reader can use his/her imagination and come up with a myriad of images used to justify most anything.

In a universe as immense as ours, I do believe that life (of some sort) must exist beyond our relam. That said, why would that life contiually come to this planet and always sneak around in the blanket of darkness? What benefit would that give them? Why all the secrecy? What would it accomplish? Scientology? I'm not trying to offend, but I am at a loss as to understand why beings of higher intellegence would waste their time hanging out with us. What would they ever hope to learn? And even then, why continue to come back, unless we are their version of the Truman Show? Are we their intergalactic entertainment? If so, is the universe really that boring?

I believe if life is coming here, there really dont want to interfer too much which makes alot of sense. biblical descriptions could easily be dismissed as dreams but in the case of Ezekiel, he is describing something that people are seeing today.

This is a very interesting video that shows a flight test of a strange aircraft at Nellis Airforce base near Area 51. This is probabally the best video evidence of UFOs because its fairly detailed and it shows maneuvers that only an anti-gravity craft is capable of doing. The vehicle moves at rapid speeds and stops on a dime making right angle and zig zag turns. the camera is not moving because while the vehicle is performing these strange manuevers, the clouds are stationary. Clearly the US government has its hands on a technology which defies known physics and is covering it up. Looking at the vehicle move that way, its like magic and you wonder how the pilot inside is handling the G forces which he probabally isnt even feeling.

This is an ACTUAL U.S. government video (not a hoax) shooting footage from S-30 in the the Nelis Range area. It was smuggled out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85L77Z5-ENw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldm7Px3HELA...ted&search=

another interesting video which proves the existances of UFOs. The footage is of a raid in LA back in 1942. You can see a bright object at the center of where the search lights are aiming. The US army fired upon the object. When the light is inverted near the end of the clip, you can clearly see the shape of a flying disk. The craziest thing about all this comotion is that the very next day the government actually said it was just a weather ballon! Now do you believe that crock of crap? a weather balloon explaination doesnt even make sense considering the situation that was happening. Its amazing even with the clear evidence, some people still cant believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUL9qsoipFs

here is the origional LA Times photo that was taken in 1942. It was inverted and you can clearly see a flying disk shape. Its massive in size and it doesnt even fit the description of a weather balloon. Yet the government then and the government now still says its a weather balloon.

BAT1.jpg

Picture%203.jpg

damning evidence right here!

Picture%207.jpg

The army was shooting at this object and could not bring it down. Over 1,440 rounds of anti-aircraft ammunition had been expended. How can that be weather balloon? Witness said that explosions occured around the craft as if the object had "shields". You can actually see those explosions in the videos and photos above.

another interesting video which proves the existances of UFOs. The footage is of a raid in LA back in 1942. You can see a bright object at the center of where the search lights are aiming. The US army fired upon the object. When the light is inverted near the end of the clip, you can clearly see the shape of a flying disk. The craziest thing about all this comotion is that the very next day the government actually said it was just a weather ballon! Now do you believe that crock of crap? a weather balloon explaination doesnt even make sense considering the situation that was happening. Its amazing even with the clear evidence, some people still cant believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUL9qsoipFs

here is the origional LA Times photo that was taken in 1942. It was inverted and you can clearly see a flying disk shape. Its massive in size and it doesnt even fit the description of a weather balloon. Yet the government then and the government now still says its a weather balloon.

BAT1.jpg

Picture%203.jpg

damning evidence right here!

Picture%207.jpg

The army was shooting at this object and could not bring it down. Over 1,440 rounds of anti-aircraft ammunition had been expended. How can that be weather balloon? Witness said that explosions occured around the craft as if the object had "shields". You can actually see those explosions in the videos and photos above.

I love how this is basically the same topic as before now, and cityboi you bring the interesting stuff always.

Archived