Greenville, SC Aerials

gs3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey urbanphotosguy: I'm curious...did you just happen to fly by Greenville between Charlotte and Atlanta, notice the skyline, and ask to do a flyover OR was Greenville an intended subject before you visited? Hopefully the City of Greenville will contact you regarding licensing some of your photos for use on their web site. These are amazing. Every time I look at them, I'm blown away by the density that this little city has.

Hey urbanphotosguy: I'm curious...did you just happen to fly by Greenville between Charlotte and Atlanta, notice the skyline, and ask to do a flyover OR was Greenville an intended subject before you visited? Hopefully the City of Greenville will contact you regarding licensing some of your photos for use on their web site. These are amazing. Every time I look at them, I'm blown away by the density that this little city has.

Thanks everybody!

Just so you know, I didn't come on here to "advertise", I was only backing up my prices as somebody pointed them out as being high.

I was there photographing several projects in the area like the freeway corridor and some projects in Spartansburg.

Again, great town, I wish I had time for some good ground shots, maybe next time. I'm sure I will be back.

Thanks everybody!

Just so you know, I didn't come on here to "advertise", I was only backing up my prices as somebody pointed them out as being high.

I was there photographing several projects in the area like the freeway corridor and some projects in Spartansburg.

Again, great town, I wish I had time for some good ground shots, maybe next time. I'm sure I will be back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived