connecticut cities and towns comp plan?

jencoleslaw

My sister has enlisted me to help with the epic battle of Deep River Center, but i've been unable to get my paws on any kind of legal document, such as a comp plan, or a book of ordinances or development review regulations or anything--do such things exist in CT? If so can someone point me to them? I hear tell of great hardship and strife in actually going to town hall to get these illusive documents from clerks and the like so some sort of web clicky thing would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

jencoleslaw, mercenary.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually there are some proposed developments, increasing parking lots, etc along the historic main street that has some folks worried and i would like to find out what the zoning rules are but i haven't been able to get any kind of development review regs, zoning code or comp plan or anything. Does CT not require every city and town to file a comp plan or something like it?

Archived