3 new restaurants in Evans

CanukInAugusta

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The cracker barrel you're referring too is in the grovetown limits. So i doubt it will close since the new one is supposed to serve evans. Even though they are on the same road. There still about 15- 20 minutes from each other. Yeah they could have put it in west augusta somewhere though.

Yeah, That side of town really has enough. I think it should of been built elsewhere. Like North Augusta, Exit 5 would be perfect. But I assume once Palmetto Pkwy is completed, more quality restaurants like this will start to pop up and mimic West Augusta/Columbia Co.

The cracker barrel you're referring too is in the grovetown limits. So i doubt it will close since the new one is supposed to serve evans. Even though they are on the same road. There still about 15- 20 minutes from each other. Yeah they could have put it in west augusta somewhere though.

That Cracker Barrel isn't really in the Grovetown city limits, but it does have a Grovetown address as that's the city its closest to. And it would take about 10 to 15 minutes to get to the other location depending on traffic. I'm not a huge fan of Cracker Barrel but I like their biscuits and pancakes.

• 3 weeks later...
That Cracker Barrel isn't really in the Grovetown city limits, but it does have a Grovetown address as that's the city its closest to. And it would take about 10 to 15 minutes to get to the other location depending on traffic. I'm not a huge fan of Cracker Barrel but I like their biscuits and pancakes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived