Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheAnk

A forum for unrelated vitriol

8 posts in this topic

Ok.. Fire away champ..

Explain M3 to me.. Tell me again how income outpaces inflation, and eveybody is better off every year, not worse off.. Tell me how the real estate market will act like an electronic, paperless stock market in 2000, and implode.. Explain how out of whack incomes are to housing, and how rents don't matter for multi families.. Explain how the 28% affordibility model makes sense in post FDR America.. In detail, I would like to know when the next depression will take place... Please tell me the last deflationary period in the US... Tell me how the world is flat..

The Ank: Wow. Mr. Economics is also a hunter. That's an interesting combination.

pete11: I hunt quail, The Ank. They're overpopulated in this region and they're decimating the grubworm population. You got a f@#$ing problem with that?

The Ank: Not as much as I do with your attire, or just your general point of view toward everybody here. But hey, lets go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

Ok.. Fire away champ..

Explain M3 to me.. Tell me again how income outpaces inflation, and eveybody is better off every year, not worse off.. Tell me how the real estate market will act like an electronic, paperless stock market in 2000, and implode.. Explain how out of whack incomes are to housing, and how rents don't matter for multi families.. Explain how the 28% affordibility model makes sense in post FDR America.. In detail, I would like to know when the next depression will take place... Please tell me the last deflationary period in the US... Tell me how the world is flat..

The Ank: Wow. Mr. Economics is also a hunter. That's an interesting combination.

pete11: I hunt quail, The Ank. They're overpopulated in this region and they're decimating the grubworm population. You got a f@#$ing problem with that?

The Ank: Not as much as I do with your attire, or just your general point of view toward everybody here. But hey, lets go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

this is a thread, not a forum.

carry on. at least until you get the cotuit smack-down.

Sword fight!

xojcs

Sword fight!

sometimes, when they really get going with numbers and median and INFLATION and the like, i imagine them wearing "costumes" and by that i mean nothing.

:blush:

Nice reorganization Cotuit! I like your title for this excerpt of the fierce battle over Economic Analysis 101.

I was actually learning something from the jibba-jabba when TheAnk first brought it up. Its totally uninteresting, but quite educational if you can get past the fact that its simple formulas and statistics. -_-

I'm going back to CCRI starting this week for Business Management (no Hospitality degree program yet) so any seemingly useless and boring knowledge of math will do me no harm. My placement exam score for Algebra was hauntingly low compared to my expected English and Arithmetic results. Math involving letters is just... illogical! :unsure:

Nice reorganization Cotuit! I like your title for this excerpt of the fierce battle over Economic Analysis 101.