A Nikon D80 & Nashville through it's lens'....

Lexy

First time shooting night shots with the new hardware. First time shooting Nashville with the new hardware. And first time getting really good shots while having fun on a weeknight!!! All from tonight.

Enjoy.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Scroll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

original.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they need to do some light bulb maintenance on the Bell South Tower :unsure: So does anyone know when the Bell South name and logo will come down? I wonder how it will look when the AT&T sign is in place. I remember when they changed from South Central Bell to Bell South that I did not like the look of the sign at first because of the huge gap underneath the telecommunications dish/TN tri-star symbol. Remember when it was the actual Bell logo. I also think that it would be cool if the owners of the building played around with the lighting a little bit, i.e. differnet colors for different event and or seasons kind of like the ESB. I think that is when the Bell South Tower is most striking, at night esp. the spires :rolleyes:

So does anyone know when the Bell South name and logo will come down? I wonder how it will look when the AT&T sign is in place. I remember when they changed from South Central Bell to Bell South that I did not like the look of the sign at first because of the huge gap underneath the telecommunications dish/TN tri-star symbol. Remember when it was the actual Bell logo.

completely off topic sorry, but I just realized that the banner ad apparently changes at the bottom to recognize something about the page...like this one just has nikon D80 ads haha...

and after I posted this I realized it's not always that same ad...but maybe you can see what i'm talking about...

ok end my off topic amusement

Nice pictures! Maybe the best I've ever seen of the Bellsouth Building

Archived