Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

A Nikon D80 & Nashville through it's lens'....

25 posts in this topic

First time shooting night shots with the new hardware. First time shooting Nashville with the new hardware. And first time getting really good shots while having fun on a weeknight!!! All from tonight.

Enjoy.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Scroll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

original.jpg

that is absolutely beautiful. Good job Lexy.

Now picture Signature on that, wow :thumbsup:

as always Lexy, I love your pics. however, might they need to be in the new Nashville Photo thread that has been pinned?

might they need to be in the new Nashville Photo thread that has been pinned?

Dang dude! Those are some crispy shots. How do you do the effect where the lights have a star like effect?

Exposure time and F-Stop. That's what it's all about with the lights.

Exposure time and F-Stop. That's what it's all about with the lights.

Great job as always Lexy. Keep 'em coming. That second shot is almost identical to one of the skyline renderings of the Sig Tower, of course yours is better.

Judging by the lit windows, it doesn't ever seem that many people are home at the Viridian in the evening.

Looks like they need to do some light bulb maintenance on the Bell South Tower :unsure: So does anyone know when the Bell South name and logo will come down? I wonder how it will look when the AT&T sign is in place. I remember when they changed from South Central Bell to Bell South that I did not like the look of the sign at first because of the huge gap underneath the telecommunications dish/TN tri-star symbol. Remember when it was the actual Bell logo. I also think that it would be cool if the owners of the building played around with the lighting a little bit, i.e. differnet colors for different event and or seasons kind of like the ESB. I think that is when the Bell South Tower is most striking, at night esp. the spires :rolleyes:

So does anyone know when the Bell South name and logo will come down? I wonder how it will look when the AT&T sign is in place. I remember when they changed from South Central Bell to Bell South that I did not like the look of the sign at first because of the huge gap underneath the telecommunications dish/TN tri-star symbol. Remember when it was the actual Bell logo.

completely off topic sorry, but I just realized that the banner ad apparently changes at the bottom to recognize something about the page...like this one just has nikon D80 ads haha...

and after I posted this I realized it's not always that same ad...but maybe you can see what i'm talking about...

ok end my off topic amusement

Nice pictures! Maybe the best I've ever seen of the Bellsouth Building

Thanks alot everyone. Oh yeah, I did use a tripod. LOL!!

original.jpg

as always Lexy, I love your pics. however, might they need to be in the new Nashville Photo thread that has been pinned?

Tennessee needs to ban all billboards, in that second picture, it's perfect, except for the nasty chevy billboard right in the way.

United States needs to follow the UK's example. NO BILLBOARDS!

The Days Inn right off the side of the interstate. I took it from their 9th floor outdoor balcony.