NHL

nashvillwill

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Devils ruined my playoff pic streak :( 11 out of 12 aint bad though. I knew my bias would ruin me, lol.

I'm going with Buffalo in 6.

And Anaheim in 6

The Sharks killed my streak. I'm going Ducks over Wings in 6, Giguere and the Anaheim D is too strong. I'm going to pick an upset and go with Ottawa in 7. Buffalo is strong, will probably win, but something tells me this might be Ottawa's chance to get into the final series....

Edited by MadVlad

The Sharks killed my streak. I'm going Ducks over Wings in 6, Giguere and the Anaheim D is too strong. I'm going to pick an upset and go with Ottawa in 7. Buffalo is strong, will probably win, but something tells me this might be Ottawa's chance to get into the final series....

I agree about Ottawa, but I will take Ducks and Sabres, but I will be rooting for the Senators :D

Boy, the Wings really clobbered the Ducks last night, 5-0. Detroit needed that win on the road, since they lost one at home.

ironically the tigers won in boston, and the wings won in anaheim, but the pistons couldn't close out vs. chicago at home. The Wings did look really good though last night, they spread the goals out and played well throughout the game. When they were up 5-0 in the 3rd period and didnt give up a cheap goal shows how hard they worked.

effing Red Wings really blew that game yesterday. They had it won, only to give the Ducks a power play in the last two minutes. Dang!

I think if the Ducks win the series they will destroy the Senators, but if Detroit can win, I think the senators have a good shot.

Friggin Ottawa, I'm still betting against them in the finals, no matter who it is. But I'm a Ducks fan from here on out...

I would to see the NHL purist's pissed for another year. Tampa Bay, Carolina, San Jose.... you know traditional hockey towns take the cup back home :rolleyes::dontknow:

I would to see the NHL purist's pissed for another year. Tampa Bay, Carolina, San Jose.... you know traditional hockey towns take the cup back home :rolleyes::dontknow:

Well I'm a big Scott Neidermeyer fan being from Jersey. But I do think they have a great team and were my pick to come out of the West from the start of the playoffs. Now that the two teams I was cheering for in the East are out (Devils, Sabres) I'm pulling for the Ducks. Add to that I dont like Ottawa, so these is an easy pick for me :)

Ducks in 7 :thumbsup: