Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottCLT

Comedy Zone closed

9 posts in this topic

Did you guys know that the Comedy Zone closed its uptown location after New Year's Eve?

I didn't realize it until I read the latest blog entry on http://qhc.blogspot.com/, which was referenced in the recent post by Spocko about Charlotte nightlife.

That a shame. To think, Jerry Seinfeld played there only a couple of years ago.

I have heard that they might be opening in Epicenter. It is an old rumor, but maybe it worked for them to just close their current spot before moving into the other location later this year.

But it also could be a bad sign.

I have heard that they might be opening in Epicenter. It is an old rumor, but maybe it worked for them to just close their current spot before moving into the other location later this year.

But it also could be a bad sign.

NC Music Factory?

Well whereever you move to, I hope you decide to update the interior decor a little bit. I have had some good times at the Comedy Zone, but the 80's charicatures of various comedians has got to go.

We are not moving to the Epicenter.... just keep checking our website at www.thecomedyzone.net for info on the new venue...can't say where it is yet!

Also we have 2 other clubs in the area...Matthews, NC www.matthewscomedyzone.com and Belmont, NC www.belmontcomedyzone.com

Joel