Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkansas Student

I got a new job!

10 posts in this topic

I got a new job as an assistant city planner for Rogers. It's my first "real" public administration job. I started this past Monday. I'm excitied. Just thought I would share, since it's kinda related to the overall discussion.

Oh, and I'm not *as* poor anymore. Yay!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Wow, congrats. You'll have to give us the inside scoop occasionally ;-)

Congrats. Although I wish you couldn't have gotten a job similar here in Fayetteville. :D But anyway nice to hear.

Congrats. Although I wish you couldn't have gotten a job similar here in Fayetteville. :D But anyway nice to hear.

Congrats, good luck.

The commute does suck trust me. At 27 mpg its an extra $100 bucks of the pocket.

Tell Rogers to shape up and get in line with a more regional perspective!!! All of NWA is in the same boat, we have to work together.

Congrats, good luck.

The commute does suck trust me. At 27 mpg its an extra $100 bucks of the pocket.

Tell Rogers to shape up and get in line with a more regional perspective!!! All of NWA is in the same boat, we have to work together.

That's really going to suck for me, considering I get about 23-24 mpg @ best.

And, from my short observations, Rogers issues tend to be the result of greedy developers coupled with pocketed elected officials thrown together in a "good ole' boy" system. Of course, that's not my official position :D

On the subject of jobs, there will be a cartography/GIS job opening up soon at the city of Bentonville. There is a vacancy in a current position. To let you know if anyone is interested.