amsterdam

kmccloud

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the dutch have life figured out, amsterdam is great. i've been to rotterdam also, not for very long though, saw lots of modern architecture. ronald, i was looking at your amsterdam pictues, of the modern business district. i've been to the city a couple of times, thought i had covered most of it, but never ran into this area. i didn't even know it existed, i will have to look for it next time. i'm living in the uk for a year so this is my chance to see what i can in europe. so far i've been to germany, denmark (copenhagen is so underrated), belgium, and france.

^ In regular neighbourhoods, you will rarely see someone smoking marihuana. However, in the old city center, there are quite a lot of people smoking it in public. Especially around the main attractions of the city, such as the Kalverstraat, or the Dam Square. The people that smoke it, are tourists most of the time (a good deal of them comes from the UK).

Again, those are some cool pictures.

Sounds like a tough decision. Barcelona is the place to go, indeed.

I took the train from Rotterdam down to the Alps too last summer, click on the 'Eurotrip' link in my sig if you want to see my pictures. It's definitely recommandable, not only is the scenery great, the towns are impressive, clean and beautiful, even the smallest cities.

Archived