Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kmurphy19662003

Brassfield Shopping Center Rumors

7 posts in this topic

I have heard that Steinmart is looking for a new space, because Costco is looking to redevelop and open in that portion of the center where Phar Mor , Michaels, and Steinmart is/once occupied. If you notice there are no other tenents in the small stores except for FedEx kinkos.

That shopping center is circling the drain. Just in the last six months they've lost Lone Star, McFadden Music, and the Michaels is moving to Jefferson village. If Steinmart moves then the only tenant left will be Kinkos.

I hope they are planning on putting a Costco in. It would probably do really well on this side of town.

I would love a Costco there!! i posted something about Brassfield in the other Jefferson Village or new Garden thread

Currently, about the only place I go to there is the Pizza Hut and occasionally the theater. It does need some work.

I remember when they first built that shopping center back in the '80s. It was quite striking at the time. It had the first Stein Mart and Michaels I ever went to.

It's looking a little ragged these days. Hopefully Costco would be able to breathe some new life into ithe place.

Yeah, I remember going in that Stein Mart and seeing that all of their floor were real shiney. That was the first Stein Mart I've ever been to too. But my biggest memories of the shopping center would be the Phar Mor, Pizza Hut, and the Ham's.

a costco would be awesome there! i hate going all the way over to the one on west wendover.