500 Atlantic Avenue

Cotuit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

This project is wonderful because it covers something terribly ugly but necessary (the vent towers) with something arguably attractive. The same goes for almost anything that will be built over the Pike. With this building, Independence Wharf that is there already, and Russia Wharf which will be there eventually, we have a new edge of the city. Russia Wharf has some height to it, and that will kick ass with the possible SST and South Gate stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The other day I drove by the 'Residences at Intercontinental', the luxury hotel residences building by the waterfront. It's close to done now and looks pretty good. Got my digicam with me so took a quick shot. This project would definitely make the waterfront area more appealing. Can't wait until it's finished! :D

intercontinentalbridgeview9gs.th.jpg

*Click on the thumbnail for a full sized pic

wow thats looking awesome!!! when did they start building it?

I think they started to build it in 2004. Now they're closed to finish on the exterior, but haven't started on the interior yet. Completion date is expected to be in 2006. It'lll have the Intercontinental's flagship hotel in there, plus some residences on the upper floors. Looks like a new landmark to me - help keeps Boston on the radar.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived