Wyoming Charges Police "Recovery Fees"

WOT

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem is, if I can do commerce elsewhere and without the chance, regardless of how small that chance is, of adding $400-$500 to my purchase, why would I patronize a Wyoming business? If I were a retail business or restaurant owner in Wyoming, I would be screaming about it. Now that the fees have made the news, I'm sure many will reconsider their travels and exclude Wyoming if possible. We are already taxed half to death in this country, do we really need more? Maybe the government needs to learn to manage money the way the rest of us have to.

Problem is, if I can do commerce elsewhere and without the chance, regardless of how small that chance is, of adding $400-$500 to my purchase, why would I patronize a Wyoming business? If I were a retail business or restaurant owner in Wyoming, I would be screaming about it. Now that the fees have made the news, I'm sure many will reconsider their travels and exclude Wyoming if possible. We are already taxed half to death in this country, do we really need more? Maybe the government needs to learn to manage money the way the rest of us have to.

This is and always will be wishful thinking becuase atleast in this country governing bodies at all levels and the dimbulbs that comprise them are simply and obviously too retarded and moronic to do even speak proper grammer and do basic arithmatic correctly let alone handle money wisely. <_<

Maybe the government needs to learn to manage money the way the rest of us have to.

This is and always will be wishful thinking becuase atleast in this country governing bodies at all levels and the dimbulbs that comprise them are simply and obviously too retarded and moronic to do even speak proper grammer and do basic arithmatic correctly let alone handle money wisely. <_<

I don't think this should be used as an opportunity to tear down Wyoming. In fact, Mayor Carol Sheets has been a big proponent of a metro wide transit system for the Grand Rapids area, and is helping to get the BRT and streetcar lines going in Grand Rapids.

• 2 months later...

I know it has been a while since this topic has been on the first page...but in light of the 13 year old who was hit and killed on Clyde Park does anyone know if these fees would apply to the 18 yr old if she lived outside of Wyoming? Talk about icing on an already AWFUL cake.

Archived