I'm apparently Republican...

BrandonTO416

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Democrats are castrated if we sneeze. Its not wise to sit back and not stand for what you believe when times/events are important as much as these.

With that said, I do think we need to be respectful. But this post is not a bash on Republicans. It was making fun of an RNC letter I got - and not sure how I ended up on their mailing list. LOL

Democrats are castrated if we sneeze. Its not wise to sit back and not stand for what you believe when times/events are important as much as these.

With that said, I do think we need to be respectful. But this post is not a bash on Republicans. It was making fun of an RNC letter I got - and not sure how I ended up on their mailing list. LOL

What a drama queen you are, heckles. :lol:

I think Dale is more like a cat among the pidgeons.He recently said that Brisbane, the capital of Queensland was where it all happens in Oz. Next day a girl from Bondi Beach in Sydney won the Miss Universe in Equador.Another time he joked about how Aussies only know to lift a can of beer.Not far from me is a new hi rise at Holdfast Bay in Adelaide where Dean Lukin has just bought the penthouse, and he won the gold medal at Los Angeles 1984 Olympic Games in weightlifting beating an American who got silver. :huh:

I think Dale is more like a cat among the pidgeons.He recently said that Brisbane, the capital of Queensland was where it all happens in Oz. Next day a girl from Bondi Beach in Sydney won the Miss Universe in Equador.Another time he joked about how Aussies only know to lift a can of beer.Not far from me is a new hi rise at Holdfast Bay in Adelaide where Dean Lukin has just bought the penthouse, and he won the gold medal at Los Angeles 1984 Olympic Games in weightlifting beating an American who got silver. :huh:

And let it also be understood that kota would send me PMs entitled "friend", featuring little snippets here and there besmirching the U.S. :blink:

I am the administrator. No one needs to ask me anything. If you are involved in fights at other forums, no one here cares.

And why should the administrator care more about comments I made to kota on other forums than comments kota made to me on other forums ?

The private email sent to Dale entitled 'Friend' was in reply to one recieved from Dale with that heading.I pointed out to him that his views to 'Foreigners' and about prisoner abuse in Iraq had caused the loss of goodwill to the USA around the world.This certainly has been the case in Australia ,and Dale seems to believe he can throw crap at anybody. :o

Archived