Chicago pics

Wendell FOX

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!! That fourth pic has got to be the best Chicago pic I've ever seen!! I think I'll be planning a trip to Chicago this summer. :)

I've got my tix for next month! Leaving May 5th and I swear I won't want to come back. Visiting my old employer and for some vacation time. I wish I would have never moved from Chicago...I do love Charlotte though, so don't get me wrong, but look at Chicago!! :D

I'll be looking forward to the pics. :)

I know how the whole Chicago thing is....I can never get enough of that place. If I move from Detroit, it will most likely be a move to Chicago. It all depends on if Detroit can pull this revitalization off...they've got six years to convince me to stay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be looking forward to the pics. :)

I know how the whole Chicago thing is....I can never get enough of that place. If I move from Detroit, it will most likely be a move to Chicago. It all depends on if Detroit can pull this revitalization off...they've got six years to convince me to stay.

They won't convince you. Chicago is calling your name. :D

Archived