Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greens!

ATLANTA

10 posts in this topic

Great photos! :thumbsup:

As you can tell by your mass transit shot, most of ATL still likes to drive in their cars!

Great pics. I especially like the one with Midtown and Downtown at night.

That building in Buckhead with the Green Lines isn't too attractive.

Sprawltopia... The title has been taken away from LA and given you, Atlanta. Its sad to see all of those photos with all some element of auto-infatuation... But they are good photos. They capture that special "element" very well.

The MARTA train was actually packed. I took that photo as it as leaving the Sandy Springs Station and by the time it made it to Buckhead people were standing. It was pretty crowded for a Saturday.

Great pics! I love Atlanta, I do not get up there as often as I would like. THose transit pics were taken covertly I assume, or did you write for permission? :ph34r: That law about getting permsion to take pictures on MARTA is the stupidest law ever when it comes to transit.

I loved the pics though! The DT at night ones are great looking!

Steve

Great photos! :thumbsup:

As you can tell by your mass transit shot, most of ATL still likes to drive in their cars!

Yeah, MARTA's weird, it's like you start out somewhere like Sandy Springs, and it's empty and then suddenly it's like, slammed packed. MARTA's new breeze cards are way cool though and last time I was on it, no one even asked me for money!!! Anyway, nice pictures.