Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eastover neworleans

Look out Big Easy bragelina are our new neighbors

14 posts in this topic

I guess this is brangelina's newest attempt to save the world. They have four houses, how much time will they really spend in NO.

How does this make the people of NO feel? I guess they will be Saints fans now! Good luck with these two NO!

The first time they were planning to move here, Brad Pitt was supposed to buy a house in Uptown. I think it will be nice having more celebrities here. We have our local rap stars living in the Greater New Orleans area. Maybe I'll see them around sometime.

The first time they were planning to move here, Brad Pitt was supposed to buy a house in Uptown. I think it will be nice having more celebrities here. We have our local rap stars living in the Greater New Orleans area. Maybe I'll see them around sometime.

Not suprising that they're moving into the French Quarter, as Brad Pitt seems to be extremely interested in architecture, and I'm sure they both want to be somewhere quaint, yet active, depending on what they're looking for. But you're right, eastover, the paparizzi will probably be everywhere, as they seem to be the most popular celebrity couple in the world right now. I read in another article that both Pitt and Jolie have been, and plan to continue to be out and about and active with the locals, so I imagine they'll pop up around me sometime, considering I'm in that area on a daily basis.

And even less suprising is the fact that this is already making international headlines.

New Orleans move for Brangelina

From the Melbourne Herald Sun "Australia's leading newspaper" :lol:

I will have to keep an eye out for them when I'm in the quarter.

So has there exact location in the Quarter been found yet? I gave it only a couple of days at the most before that became common knowledge.

So has there exact location in the Quarter been found yet? I gave it only a couple of days at the most before that became common knowledge.

^Wow, I guess I just completely missed that. Do you know what street they're on?

^Wow, I guess I just completely missed that. Do you know what street they're on?

Do we have a paparazzo in the making? ;)