IKEA's Charlotte Store

monsoon

A very large "Furniture Row" development is happening over here. I had no idea - the building frame is up, and curbs and gutters are built too.

Also, the Tryon St./University City Blvd. 29/49 road reconstruction is underway. Makes me want to look back over this thread and understand exactly what we're going to end up with... I hope you can walk into the Ikea/Begate/Walmart developments from the future LYNX on Tryon....

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very large "Furniture Row" development is happening over here. I had no idea - the building frame is up, and curbs and gutters are built too.

Also, the Tryon St./University City Blvd. 29/49 road reconstruction is underway. Makes me want to look back over this thread and understand exactly what we're going to end up with... I hope you can walk into the Ikea/Begate/Walmart developments from the future LYNX on Tryon....

^Nice job with the map. There a just a couple more streets not shown but key to linking the area with future LRT. The BLE and its "University City Boulevard" station will be connected via a new street parallel to Stetson Drive running between Ikea Boulevard (which will extend across City Blvd.) and North Tryon Street.

Archived