South Columbus Developments

ATLman1

I can see that there building a new motel or hotel down victory drive its good to see that there starting to make this part of the city look good.but theres only one thing I dont understand about columbus and that is why does columbus build everything small.columbus always builds there hotels 3 to 4 storys they need to build them bigger they need to start building the hotels up higher like to 6 storys and 7 storys high.I would also love to see some highrise hotels like 9 stories to 10 stories high built down victory drive also.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me to I would also love to see some highrise hotels or highrise condos in downtown columbus also. I think downtown columbus would look so pretty with highrise hotels and highrise condos downtown just picture driving down the ventrans parkway corridor into downtown columbus and seeing all the highrise hotels and highrise condos rising high in the sky in downtown columbus.And just picture driving down the ventrans parkway corridor again at night and seeing the highrise hotels and highrise condos with there lights on at night giving downtown columbus a beautiful skyline.

Me to I would also love to see some highrise hotels or highrise condos in downtown columbus also. I think downtown columbus would look so pretty with highrise hotels and highrise condos downtown just picture driving down the ventrans parkway corridor into downtown columbus and seeing all the highrise hotels and highrise condos rising high in the sky in downtown columbus.And just picture driving down the ventrans parkway corridor again at night and seeing the highrise hotels and highrise condos with there lights on at night giving downtown columbus a beautiful skyline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Baker Village (tbka Baker Station) will be re-developed with 269 units (similar to Ashley Station). In addition to what's reported in the newspaper, there are other pods available to private developers for townhome/condo, single-family, and potentially comercial areas. SITEPLAN.

BakerHouses1.jpg

BakerHouses2.jpg

Total units planned -

Baker Station

HACG/Atlanta-based Columbia Residential Development Inc, 83.8 acres

269 MFR units

85 SFR

70 Duplex Condo

Elementary School

5 acres for commercial

• 4 weeks later...

The brand new Lumpkin Park Apartments are near completion the Apartment community is made up of 3 and 4 story Garden Style Apartments quiet similar in design to the Ashley Station Apartments on the former Peabody Apartment site. Lumpkin Park is a moderatly priced community located across from the Victory Crossing Apts. On North Lumpkin Road and stretching all the way back to the 31st Ave. Boys and Girls Club near Cussetta Road.

The brand new Lumpkin Park Apartments are near completion the Apartment community is made up of 3 and 4 story Garden Style Apartments quiet similar in design to the Ashley Station Apartments on the former Peabody Apartment site. Lumpkin Park is a moderatly priced community located across from the Victory Crossing Apts. On North Lumpkin Road and stretching all the way back to the 31st Ave. Boys and Girls Club near Cussetta Road.

Archived