Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ironchapman

The Updates

Just wanted to say I LOVE the new updates. Thanks for adding them.

Lots of good stuff, especially the "Personal Portal" idea. Very user-friendly and interactive. Looks like an urban-oriented MySpace almost (with better conversation, obviously).

Just wanted to say I LOVE the new updates. Thanks for adding them.

Lots of good stuff, especially the "Personal Portal" idea. Very user-friendly and interactive. Looks like an urban-oriented MySpace almost (with better conversation, obviously).

they did a great job, is it because its new, or because my internet sucks, but it seems to be running a little laggy

I don't use a lot of the features... but I really like the improved "quick reply".. that got instant kudos from me. The colors look a little more crisp as well. Nice job.

I really like the new look of everything as well. Nice job!

I haven't noticed any sort of slow down at all on my end over the past couple of days.

I can't really notice a huge difference in the looks, just a few details, but it's nice. Even better, if it's any slower on my 26.4kbps dial up connection, I can't notice it!

However, I did notice on the main page that it's listing only 8 members!? I'm sure they'll get that straight quickly!

:whistling:

That should be fixed now. :thumbsup: