Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Kendall's Courtyard

24 posts in this topic

That's pretty cool! I'm glad development is reaching the area. 44 units isn't bad! Could anyone find a price range?

That's pretty cool! I'm glad development is reaching the area. 44 units isn't bad! Could anyone find a price range?

Prices are posted with the floor plans.

$228,900 - $268,900

^^^Sounds like Camperdown except they're not empty. They're just not built. :lol:

Isn't this one of the things that was announced around the same time as that proposed 10 story building just up the hill from RiverPlace? I seem to recall they mentioned in the news about these brownstones (only they didn't give the name then) and another townhome project in the same general vacinity. These look pretty nice.

Isn't this one of the things that was announced around the same time as that proposed 10 story building just up the hill from RiverPlace? I seem to recall they mentioned in the news about these brownstones (only they didn't give the name then) and another townhome project in the same general vacinity. These look pretty nice.

All three were written up in the same article once, I'm pretty sure. I wish I could go back and pull it up for a reference. These actually look quite affordable...makes a guy not want to move.

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be a courtyard built out of brown stones. :lol: Obviously, I was wrong.

The pricing is a little high for that area, but when you look at the square footage, overall it's very good. The 268,000 price gets you an 1,800 sq ft unit. I know many of the downtown condos that have sold in the 250K to 300K range and only had 1,200 to 1,400 square feet.

Am I the only one who thinks these look nothing like brownstones? If they were cool traditional Brooklyn style brownstones, I would say the price would be worth it. These are very generic IMHO.

Am I the only one who thinks these look nothing like brownstones? If they were cool traditional Brooklyn style brownstones, I would say the price would be worth it. These are very generic IMHO.

I do think these are overpriced right now. However, I just remembered there is supposed to be a large park in this area at some point, right? Not just the Kroc Center.

I do think these are overpriced right now. However, I just remembered there is supposed to be a large park in this area at some point, right? Not just the Kroc Center.

This developer is probably trying to get a head start due to how long it takes things to get built around hear. This area will be totally redevloped over the next 5 to 10 years.

I drove by this property on Sunday and if I was at the right spot, it has some great views of downtown. :thumbsup: Not the best area, but with projects like this, I could see it coming back to life in the next 3 to 5 years.

Apparently this project has been cancelled and the site put up for auction.

Apparently this project has been cancelled and the site put up for auction.

I don't. There are signs up around the site though showing who is doing it and where you can find more information about it.