MLS

bulldogger

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it a few times on this board that Orlando is perfect for MLS. We just need a Soccer Specific Stadium. I dont understand why we are dumping so much money into the Citrus Bowl when we could be building a great facility for a league who wants to expand to Florida.

I know we are in America and Soccer isn't that important but I gave it a chance and I love it now.

I've said it a few times on this board that Orlando is perfect for MLS. We just need a Soccer Specific Stadium. I dont understand why we are dumping so much money into the Citrus Bowl when we could be building a great facility for a league who wants to expand to Florida.

I know we are in America and Soccer isn't that important but I gave it a chance and I love it now.

• 1 month later...

Not MLS but...

Orlando's new Indoor Soccer team unveiled

orlandosharksrq7.jpg

It's not the Swamp Dragons, nor the Love Bugs. Orlando's newest sports franchise is heretofore known as Major Indoor Soccer League's Orlando Sharks. While I had a problem with our landlocked county being faced by an aquatic animal, the press release states that "Bull Sharks, in particular, have been spotted swimming up the channels of the St. John's River and into Lake Monroe in Sanford." Fair enough.

Also, the logo looks pretty cool.

Link

Not MLS but...

Orlando's new Indoor Soccer team unveiled

orlandosharksrq7.jpg

It's not the Swamp Dragons, nor the Love Bugs. Orlando's newest sports franchise is heretofore known as Major Indoor Soccer League's Orlando Sharks. While I had a problem with our landlocked county being faced by an aquatic animal, the press release states that "Bull Sharks, in particular, have been spotted swimming up the channels of the St. John's River and into Lake Monroe in Sanford." Fair enough.

Also, the logo looks pretty cool.

Link

Archived