Name ONE of your downtown greatest acievement in 2006

sunshine

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shok: Wow!! That new PAC is mind blowing! If my howm town constructs a new PAC which I hope they will and soon I hope it will be just as wild as this one. Awsome!

Miami's new half billion dollar Performing Arts Center designed by Cesar Pelli which has two halls:

dsc04910sz0.jpg

233822646611.jpg

1476598.jpg

1476593.jpg

dsc0531220061018mx8.jpg

we are very proud!

I'd say Tallahassee's opening two High Rise condominiums last year. The first of their kind in our downtown, and the first highrise construction in downtown Tallahassee since the early 90s.

SonyShots041.jpg

The Tennyson

SonyShots065-1.jpg

The Pointe / Gameday Center

What a beauty for a PAC Miami has! WOW! We've got one on the way, my hope is that it can be a fraction as nice as those pictures above.

There have been so many projects here in the DC area that it hard to pick one. I think the newseum here in DC is probably one of the most important ones in recent memory. The newseum is an interactive museum for journalism which has been operating in nearby Rosslyn Virginia for the last 10 years or so. The museum will move into a new location right on Constitution Avenue between the white house and capitol. Symbolically recognizing a free press as the fourth part of a democratic government.

side_evening_large.jpg

The glass facade is awsome! :shades:

There have been so many projects here in the DC area that it hard to pick one. I think the newseum here in DC is probably one of the most important ones in recent memory. The newseum is an interactive museum for journalism which has been operating in nearby Rosslyn Virginia for the last 10 years or so. The museum will move into a new location right on Constitution Avenue between the white house and capitol. Symbolically recognizing a free press as the fourth part of a democratic government.

side_evening_large.jpg

Archived