Two more towers on Demonbreun

smeagolsfree

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Best One Tire is at Demonbreun and 12th Ave S. Universal Tire, I believe, is on 12th Ave in between Demonbreun and Broadway. If the project is on Demonbreun then I would guess it is the Best One Tire--this is the place that is almost at the start of the Demonbreun Bridge spanning the gulch. I have also heard rumors about the two buildings across from Best One on 12 Ave in between Laurel Street and Demondreun--they are two non-descript white office buildings-just heard that they may be sold to developers.

I have also noticed recently that the building across from Radius 10--the old Nashville Autohaus building at 12th and McGavock--has a For Sale sign up. I don't know if it is a new sign or not, but I just noticed it recently.

As far as 12th & McGavok is concerned, the old Autohaus building, I had a floorplan that my wife just happened to find at Radius 10 (she works there) but have since lost it. They are turning it into a live music venue, recording studio, tappas bar and restaurant. There will also be 4-6 private lounge spaces as well.

Speaking of Best One. I noticed that the We Are Moving sign is now in the window. I figured they would have already moved by now. It will be interesting to see if this office tower goes up sooner rather than later with 3 office buildings under construction or about to start. I am counting the WES and the Lionstone property. With all the stuff that is happening in the investment banking industry right now, no one may see a new tower being built. That is scaring the cheese whiz out of me.

Speaking of Best One. I noticed that the We Are Moving sign is now in the window. I figured they would have already moved by now. It will be interesting to see if this office tower goes up sooner rather than later with 3 office buildings under construction or about to start. I am counting the WES and the Lionstone property. With all the stuff that is happening in the investment banking industry right now, no one may see a new tower being built. That is scaring the cheese whiz out of me.

I have not heard of any office tenants lined up for this project or WES. It came as a surprise to me that Colliers was going into the new Office building at the Lionstone site. There are a lot of companies that do not want it known they are looking and do it very quietly, and that may be the case. Richard may be tied into that group better than us and he probably watches it close. The only company I knwo for sure that is looking for new space is 1st TN Bank. I am sure there are others companies looking to move into the Nashville market and the Chamber probably has a list of those.

Archived