• No, but i really like to visit!
    • No and i dont wish to visit...

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Israel is my home

You are safer in Tel Aviv than New York, ecspecially if you are jewish. it is very safe for americans here

Been there, done that....It's sad that you ARE probably safer in Tel Aviv than New York....that says volumes indeed.

The reason why Americans have bullseyes on back of their own heads is BECAUSE of Israel !

Very bad US foreign policy ...bad in that everything that is good for Israel is not necessarily good for the vast majority of non-Jewish citizens of the United States of America.....some are afraid to say just that...(but why?)

Everyone knows who has an inordinate amount of influence on foreign policy...its' ISRAEL STUPID !

US citizens should simply ask WHY that is ?.....heck I already know, most Jews already know, but we remain conveniently silent because it serves our own narrow purpose.

Heck we even make sure that we label you 'anti-Semitic' if you say anything 'anti-Israel' ! It's called control, influence and purposeful manipulation, and that's the gods truth of the matter.

Some Amercians even think the US is about to go into Iran, because of a so-called threat to the security of the United States of America.............wrong again, it's ISRAEL STUPID.....that's why we're dying every day. Les jeux sont fait.

• 2 weeks later...

I know we only see the bad things that happen on the news since our media is so fixated on airing footage of bloodshed, but just how prevalent is violence in Israel? What would you consider "safe" areas to visit as a foreigner? I know you can't predict where a terrorist will commit his crime but certain areas around the world are definitely no-go's when it comes to tourists.

• 4 years later...

Archived