Tallahassee | Politics

Florida

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were at Finnegan's Wake last night and there was a large group of very well dressed individuals there some of whom had pins like the ones I've seen in photos from the rally, I'm now curious if they were atendees. I wish I had known he was even in town yesterday and I might have asked one of them. He spoke at FAMU and then at a formal-ish dinner at FSU I believe right? That's what I get for not paying enough attention to politics. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Of all of the republican visits this year, I think his was the most exciting. It's hard to say why. But I just love it when Tallahassee plays host to these Washington characters.

Nothing like using the Capitol to steal some national attention. And I'm digging Crispy's Capitol backdrop that he often has behind him fashioned after those in DC for press conferences. Love it!

Of all of the republican visits this year, I think his was the most exciting. It's hard to say why. But I just love it when Tallahassee plays host to these Washington characters.

Nothing like using the Capitol to steal some national attention. And I'm digging Crispy's Capitol backdrop that he often has behind him fashioned after those in DC for press conferences. Love it!

With the comment above he must hope to become the GOP nominee without the Florida vote. Who in their right minds would support a man who would consider drilling for oil in the Florida everglades. I appreciate his cander but at the expense of doing what's right by the environment, well, I'm not sure about this guy. (Of course I'd never vote for him anyway because I'm a proud Democrat! :D ) There are many things we could do to this Earth to further our human agenda, but we must remember the Earth always has the final say. But back to Fred, where's he from Tennessee?

With the comment above he must hope to become the GOP nominee without the Florida vote. Who in their right minds would support a man who would consider drilling for oil in the Florida everglades. I appreciate his cander but at the expense of doing what's right by the environment, well, I'm not sure about this guy. (Of course I'd never vote for him anyway because I'm a proud Democrat! :D ) There are many things we could do to this Earth to further our human agenda, but we must remember the Earth always has the final say. But back to Fred, where's he from Tennessee?

Dang TJ, now you've gone and woke up the spin machine. :)

I would have preferred if he'd have been so frank about the Everglades question that he would have said "hell no!"

Kathleen Parker writing about the outstanding merits of Thompson is like Michael Musto of the Village Voice doing the same for Hilary.

I thought he lived in a flat in NYC where he works as a D.A.?

Interesting comments about Charlie. I was just thinking the other day he is heading down the road of becoming a "lame-duck gov." at a time when FL needs a strong governor.

Kathleen Parker writing about the outstanding merits of Thompson is like Michael Musto of the Village Voice doing the same for Hilary.

I thought he lived in a flat in NYC where he works as a D.A.?

Interesting comments about Charlie. I was just thinking the other day he is heading down the road of becoming a "lame-duck gov." at a time when FL needs a strong governor.

Archived