Steve & Barrys University Sportswear

RiverwoodCLT

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I visit the one at Oak Hollow in High Point frequently. You just can't beat alot of there items. About everything is under 10 bucks and most of there stuff is actually pretty nice. I have several NC State shirts along with some UNCC and East Carolina. They just introduced a new shoe line which is similar to Air Jordans.....and yea I've bought a pair. Most of my freinds don't realize that there not Air Forces till I point it out. But yea, it's a good store to have.

There's one in Gastonia in Aker's Shopping Center behind Target. It is at the corner of New Hope and Franklin Blvd.

Been in there once and was somewhat impressed.

From what I have read, this is one of those up and coming kind of retailers who is expanding farily steadily.

If you are into college sports and athletic wear, you can't beat Steve and Barry's. I made the trip to Gastonia at Christmas to shop for hoodies. Man, they have any college sweatshirt or t-shirt you could ever imagine. And they're the only store in the region that has a large selection of UNC Charlotte stuff (outside of the UNC Charlotte bookstore and Gray's Bookstore).

If you are into college sports and athletic wear, you can't beat Steve and Barry's. I made the trip to Gastonia at Christmas to shop for hoodies. Man, they have any college sweatshirt or t-shirt you could ever imagine. And they're the only store in the region that has a large selection of UNC Charlotte stuff (outside of the UNC Charlotte bookstore and Gray's Bookstore).

Archived