205/215 E. Central

IsaacFL

^^

agreed.

but I gotta tell ya, when driving up Hiawasse and seeing the 4000 Bldg., and likewise driving up 17/92 and seeing Village at Lake Lilly hugging the sidewalk, it sends chills down the perverbial spine.

I made a list of cancelled projects for DT from this last wave, and it is much larger than I remembered.

But, OUC looks fantastic from Boone, and I think Anderson opened up EB.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good city needs large structures outside the downtown area. We need a few more mid - high rises south of downtown on Orange Ave., or maybe on 17-92 towards WP & Maitland. That's why I was glad when the Majesty (aka I-4 Eyesore) Building started going up. I always felt Orlando's suburbs were too low-rise. A few taller buildings outside the city center make an area feel like you're really in an urban environment. I'd like to see some more mid - high rises along 436 too.

Archived