Say it ain't so...

Kib

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me? Yeah, I've had one for a year now, an ET4. I'm moving to GR and was looking for a dealer to keep it running smooth and happy. Looks like I'm now in luck !!

(Although there was a beautiful Red Vespa GTS250 at Mike's shop that I'm quite sure was calling my name....)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm bumping this topic to bring you this fast-breaking story from Rapid Growth Media!

http://www.rapidgrowthmedia.com/features/vespa0418.aspx

The trouble with phone interviews is...some details are invariably gotten wrong.

It's Frances not "Francis." [grrrrr...]

I have crashed. (broken elbow ensued.)

This is NOT my third scooter; it's my second.

Other than that, would-be scooter owners, take heart; we are out here. Come join us!

Great article!

I've found riding my scooter lessens my road rage and seems to make me and other people watching me generally happy.

Zen - How'd you crash? It's surprising (or maybe not) how many people always pull out in front of me.

And where'd you get your seat cover?

I visited Southwest V-Twin yesterday to drop off some Vespa website cards to Mike, the owner and low and behold, lookey what he had sitting in the showroom...

piaggio3ayi0.jpg

mp3tm9.jpg

mp32su4.jpg

I asked him if he had taken one out for a ride, a big ol' grin appeared on his face and he said he had. For a guy that sells high performance racers and choppers he seem kinda embarrassed how much fun and how much he enjoyed riding it. Nothin' but nice things to say about it.

Yes, those photos are correct, the front two wheels canter so you can lean into and out of turns. Can't wait until the weather gets a little better so I can get over there and take a test ride myself.

Hummmm, may have to rethink the GTS250 !!!

Great article!

I've found riding my scooter lessens my road rage and seems to make me and other people watching me generally happy.

Zen - How'd you crash? It's surprising (or maybe not) how many people always pull out in front of me.

And where'd you get your seat cover?

I visited Southwest V-Twin yesterday to drop off some Vespa website cards to Mike, the owner and low and behold, lookey what he had sitting in the showroom...

piaggio3ayi0.jpg

I asked him if he had taken one out for a ride, a big ol' grin appeared on his face and he said he had. For a guy that sells high performance racers and choppers he seem kinda embarrassed how much fun and how much he enjoyed riding it. Nothin' but nice things to say about it.

Yes, those photos are correct, the front two wheels canter so you can lean into and out of turns. Can't wait until the weather gets a little better so I can get over there and take a test ride myself.

Hummmm, may have to rethink the GTS250 !!!

Archived