I am new here

Hi everyone, I am new here from New Britain, Conn. This been a year for me to try ever sign up to be here because there are time where this thing would not accpet me in to ever sign and also I had did but there was problem and I could not ever get a chance to do anything like postingand all that cool stuff and I thank the Lord for giving me luck to sign me in and there maybe a reason... Ok, I hope I am welcome here :thumbsup:

God Bless- Stylez

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone, I am new here from New Britain, Conn. This been a year for me to try ever sign up to be here because there are time where this thing would not accpet me in to ever sign and also I had did but there was problem and I could not ever get a chance to do anything like postingand all that cool stuff and I thank the Lord for giving me luck to sign me in and there maybe a reason... Ok, I hope I am welcome here :thumbsup:

God Bless- Stylez

God Bless- Stylez

God Bless- Stylez

Well there are numbers of worldly or sinner and few minority of fake christians people then real Christian. There are more Pentecostal and non denominational and other denominations churches because it is growing in New Britain, but I don't no about Hartford but the Catholic that are lower numbers in NB because I counted the numbers of churches but the Jehovah Witness and Mormons are very low because there are allot more evangelist church then the catholic church even we see a big pretty church but most evangelists church that don't always look like a church but sometimes they look like there inside the club building but there ones that do look like a church to be notices so its not always going to be notices with a church that don

Archived