Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penetcostal_iglesia_faith

I am new here

24 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am new here from New Britain, Conn. This been a year for me to try ever sign up to be here because there are time where this thing would not accpet me in to ever sign and also I had did but there was problem and I could not ever get a chance to do anything like postingand all that cool stuff and I thank the Lord for giving me luck to sign me in and there maybe a reason... Ok, I hope I am welcome here :thumbsup:

God Bless- Stylez

Hi everyone, I am new here from New Britain, Conn. This been a year for me to try ever sign up to be here because there are time where this thing would not accpet me in to ever sign and also I had did but there was problem and I could not ever get a chance to do anything like postingand all that cool stuff and I thank the Lord for giving me luck to sign me in and there maybe a reason... Ok, I hope I am welcome here :thumbsup:

God Bless- Stylez

God Bless- Stylez

:yahoo: lol long time no see well I'm doing good, I'm doing Good in church and School so yea um what about you? :shades::D

wow its papi. i never thought he would be here. i always saw him at skyscraperpage.

I hardly don't go to skyscraper because it was a lil boring because people don't seem to care about Hartford because I would post things and not many care about it so you know :rolleyes:

:yahoo: lol long time no see well I'm doing good, I'm doing Good in church and School so yea um what about you? :shades::D

God Bless- Stylez

Well there are numbers of worldly or sinner and few minority of fake christians people then real Christian. There are more Pentecostal and non denominational and other denominations churches because it is growing in New Britain, but I don't no about Hartford but the Catholic that are lower numbers in NB because I counted the numbers of churches but the Jehovah Witness and Mormons are very low because there are allot more evangelist church then the catholic church even we see a big pretty church but most evangelists church that don't always look like a church but sometimes they look like there inside the club building but there ones that do look like a church to be notices so its not always going to be notices with a church that don

No offense but I'm sure there are plenty of religious forums you can join - let's keep this one on subject(s).

I do go to a a very nice Christian forums and I also love urbanism and I am a urbanism type of person also a active Christian as you can see but I believed its not going to really changes nothing because I see people don't really seems to have a have a problem if they say anything :whistling:

I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time figuring out what's being said...